What's special about these twist-tie machines?
- Ultra-fast, easy-to-use design saves you and/or your employees time and labor by utilizing innovative twist-tie technology to efficiently seal packaging or securely bundle loose cables with little to no-effort required.
- Wide range of bulk twist-tie spools and colors are available for HD series models, allowing you to create a unique labeling or color-coding system that suits your application.
- Fully automatic. Simply place your product into the throat of the Tie-Matic , let the electronic trigger do the work, and in just one second you will have a prefect twist-tie seal.
- Click for More Features
Twist-tying is an inexpensive, yet secure method for sealing package or bundling cable. Using twist ties by hand is great for minor applications, but if you're in the food industry or commercial market that deals with high volume orders, hand tying is no longer feasible. Doing so only lowers productivity, and becomes a very labor intensive, time consuming chore to your employees. The Plas-Ties Tie-Matic HD Series of automatic twist tie machines are the ultimate solution for any industry that deals with large volume orders or bulk cable management. These labor saving, twist tie machines are capable of up to 60 - 2 1/2 full twists per minute, while requiring minimal effort and training to achieve.
|PT-HD-38||Tie-Matic HD38||19 lbs.|
|PT-HD-58||Tie-Matic HD58||19 lbs.|
|PT-HD-78||Tie-Matic HD78||19 lbs.|
|PT-DP-3000HD||Tie-Matic HD38 with Digital Printer||26 lbs.|
|PT-DP-4000HD||Tie-Matic HD58 with Digital Printer||26 lbs.|
|PT-DP-5000HD||Tie-Matic HD78 with Digital Printer||26 lbs.|
|PT-K001090||Digital Printer Kit||7 lbs.|
|PT-DCT-4||Ink Cartridges, 4 Pack||1 lbs.|
|PT-505R033-TM||Pedestal Stand with Tie-Matic Bracket||110 lbs.|
- Improved engineering creates a better looking, and more secure seal that is up to 5 times faster than twist tying by hand.
- Food industry standard 2 1/2 twists per tie seals in freshness, while sealing out unwanted contaminants.
- Easy-to-use, plug and play design is employee friendly, requires minimal training, and greatly reduces labor; which also increases your business's productivity and bottom line.
- Re-closable, consumer friendly ties are easy to untwist and re-twist over and over.
- Greatly reduces strain and labor required from hand-tying each product; ideal for anyone with wrist problems or carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Durable, all metal frame is sure to last and hold-up-to the demands of a busy work environment.
- UL listed E35972
- Proudly ade in the USA
|Snack Foods||Cookies/Crackers/Popcorn and more|
|Plastics & Paper||Cups/Plates/Bowls|
|Wire/Cable/Hardware||Hardware (nuts, bolts, screws)|
|PT-HD-58||Ice||Ice Bags (7 - 15 lb bags)|
|Cables & Wires||Small bundles of Fiber Optic/Harnesses and more|
|Plastic & Paper||Cups/Plates/Bowls/Trays|
|Bulk Packaging||Loose Film|
|Food Products||Peanuts/Bulk Candy/Gift Packs|
|Cable||Cable Assemblies/Cord Sets/Coils|
|Computers||Computer Connectors/Speedometer Cable|
|Plastics & Paper||Large Bulk Cups/Plates/Bowls/Trays|
|Packaging||Large Poly Bag of Bulk Packaging|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Operation's Manual (PDF)
- Tie-Matic HD 38 Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Tie-Matic HD 58 Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Tie-Matic HD 78 Spec Sheet (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- Smart Cable Management for School and Universities
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts