What's special about these Cable Tie Guns?
- Lightweight and ergonomic design reduces hand strain
- Works well with Thomas & Betts Cable Ties
- ERG50: 0.094" - 0.184" Wide with 18-50 lbs tensile strength
- ERG120: 0.184" to 0.301" Wide with 50-120lbs tensile strength
- Adjustable tension settings for use with a variety of cable ties
- Automatic cutting for one step application
- 360° rotating nose allows you to use the tool in any position
- Click for More Features
These cable tie guns from Thomas & Betts combine enhanced ergonomics and comfort of use into a Ty-Rap Tensioning tool. These ergonomic tools, with adjustable tension and automatic cutting are ideal for efficiently installing Ty-Rap Cable Ties.
|TB-ERG50||ERG50 Ergonomic Ty-Rap® Tool for 18–50 lb. Cable Ties||0.56 lb|
|TB-ERG120||ERG120 Ergonomic Ty-Rap® Tool for 50–120 lb. Cable Ties||0.56 lb|
- Reduces stress, fatigue and risk of injury from long term use
- Easy to use design features quick set-up for a fast installation
- Wide insertion gap for easier cable tie insertion
- Allows you to cut cable ties flush to the head
- The remaining cutoff tail is held in the tool for a cleaner installation
- (25.4 mm) stroke length for less tensioning cycles
- Adjustable force setting for a selection between to fully customize use
- Soft rubber grip handle can be adjusted to allow the tools to be used by small or large hands
- Made in Sweden
- Ty-Rap® Specifications (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Joseph, Please feel free to contact our sales support team for a response to these questions. We do ship to Korea, but the sales team will be best suited to assist you with specific ordering details. Please try the sales team at: firstname.lastname@example.org +1-954-861-2000
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts