American Polywater® IceFree™ Antifreeze Gel System
Long-Lasting Cold Climate Cable Protection
What's special about this cable protectant?
- Applied around fiber optic cables in conduit to prevent water from seeping in, freezing and causing preventing microbends that can lead to signal loss.
- Keeping water out of duct helps to maintain electrical safety, minimizing the risk of personnel injury, fire, and equipment damage.
- Ideal for preventing ice pressure-induced breakage in fiber optic cable, and for protecting other cables from corrosion.
- One installation provides several years of protection, providing significant savings over constantly replacing network cables.
- Click for More Features
In freezing winter temperatures, fiber optic cabling is susceptible to being bent by ice pressure, causing unwanted signal loss and damage. IceFree™ Antifreeze from American Polywater ensures speedy, uninterrupted performance from your cables all year by sealing water out of conduit, preventing expensive maintenance and downtime.
|AP-WS-640||IceFree™ Antifreeze Gel System - 5 Gallon Pail||45 lbs (19 kg)||
|AP-WS-DRUM||IceFree™ Antifreeze Gel System - 55 Gallon Drum||460 lbs (208 kg)||
|Part #||Description||Used For||Qty||Weight||Price|
|AP-WB-8||Case of 12 Chemical Duct Blocks||Used at IceFree insertion points to solidify the seal||Case of 12||8 lbs||
|Chemical Composition||Water based gel with Propylene Glycol|
|Appearance||Thick, transparent red gel|
|Vapor Density (Air = 1)||>1|
|Specific Gravity(H2O = 1)||1|
|Boiling Point||> 212°F (>100°C)|
|Freezing Point||<-030°F (<-°C)|
|Vapor Pressure||.01 kPa @ 77°F (25°C)|
|Viscosity||120,000 to 180,000 cps @10rpm|
|pH||6.5 - 7.5|
|Volatiles (Weight %)||>98%|
|VOC Content||490 grams per liter|
|Grease Pump Required||Pneumatic with 50-1 ratio, 5000 to 7500 psi|
|Compressor Required||180 cfm|
|Hose Required||2500psi minimum, 3/8" hose jacket min|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Is the Antifreeze Gel System considered food grade?
- Hello, This item is not certified to be with food items.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts