What's special about this foam duct sealant?
- Made to keep water, sewer gases, and rodents out of conduit for safe cable runs.
- Compatible with all types of cables and conduit, great application flexibility.
- Designed for harsh environments and permanent or semi-permanent applications.
- Holds 15 ft water-head pressure for an extended period of time while keeping your cables safe.
- Click for More Features
Running cable run in a hostile environment is no easy task. Sometimes conduit, no matter how rigid, is simply not enough protection for your cables. Water, gas, and even rodents can get into the conduit and damage your wires if the conduit is not properly sealed. FST Foam Duct Sealant plays a key role in such applications by completely sealing conduit, equipping it to handle events that most open-cell canned foams can't protect against.
|AP-FST-250||FST Duct Sealant 8.5 oz Caulking Tube Style||
|AP-FST-250KIT1||FST Duct Sealant 8.5 oz Caulking Tube Style - KIT||
|AP-FST-DAM||24" Foam Damming Strip||
|AP-HP-P158ID||Conduit Pre-Treating Cleaning Wipe||
|Appearance||Light yellow color with small, even cells|
|Closed Cell Percentage||98%|
|Density||6 lbs/cubic ft.|
|Compressive Strength (ASTM D1691)||330 psi|
|Tensile Strength (ASTM 1623)||270 psi|
|Flexural Strength (ASTM D790)||460 psi|
|Seal Strength Water||40 feet intermittent - 15 feet continuous|
|Seal Strength Air||>5 psi|
CURE RATE - Reaction Time (minutes)
|MATERIAL||40° F (4° C)||70° F (21° C)|
|Foaming, Expansion Complete||8 - 9 minutes||4 - 5 minutes|
|Hard, Non-Sticky Skin Formation||15 - 18 minutes||7 - 9 minutes|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. One kit should be enough and yes you can use a regular caulking gun.
- Hello, The best product to use will be one tube of AP-FST-250KIT1. This will also ensure that the sealant is applied properly.
- Yes, this product is approved by NEC and NFPA.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts