What's special about these modules?
- 50u" Gold plated contacts, available in 568A or 568B Universal Wiring
- Category 5E RJ45 8 conductor keystone jacks meet or exceed TIA/EIA 568A requirements. Install on blank patch panels or in multi-outlet faceplates
- CAT 5 In-Line Coupler RJ45 8 contact allows cabling to be lengthened without compromising signal integrity. PC Board Construction
- CAT5e rated feed through RJ45 couplers allow for coupling 2 RJ-45 data cables. Can be used in modular faceplates, surface mount boxes or panels that accept keystone jacks
- Click for More Features
These durable, affordable keystone communication jacks are easy to install and are available in a wide variety of colors for easy identification. These Ethernet connectors can be used in wall outlets or patch panels to help get your network up and running.
- Keystone Jack 568A/B available in 8 colors: Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Ivory and White
|Part #||Jack Type||Color|
|IT-5ERJ45||Key Stone Jack 568A/B||Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Ivory and White|
|IT-5ERJ45-ILC||In-Line Coupler RJ45||Black, White|
|IT-5ERJ45-FTC||In-Line Coupler Keystone||Black|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, This keystone is female on the front and would have to be punched down on the back. If you are looking for a female to female inline coupler the part number for that keystone would be IT-5ERJ45-FTC
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts