What's special about cable spool?
- Easy-to-hang wire dispenser suspends a spool of cable horizontally, making it easier to pull from
- Collapsible design takes up very little space and only requires only seconds to set up on a jobsite
- Coil dispenser helps eliminate waste by providing smooth, tension-free pulling to reduce the risk of kinks, twists or breaks in the cabling
- Compact and lightweight device can hang from 2x4 beams in new construction applications, or from a tee bar on a ladder
- Click for More Features
When installing cable behind walls or ceilings, in new or old construction, you always want to be careful not to break or over-bend the cable while pulling it out of the box or from a spool. The Thomas Wheeler picks the spool up off the ground and allows it to rotate as you pull cable, providing a smooth, damage-free installation.
|RAT-19455||Rack A Tiers Thomas Wheeler Coil Spinner||6 lbs|
- Rugged design will stand up to multiple uses from jobsite to jobsite
- Spinning spool allows for easy cable feed-out, and also makes clean up easy by re-spooling leftovers with a simple twist
- Saves you time and money by cutting down on installation hours and materials
- Perfect for Romex, MC cable, Flex conduit and more
|Material||Disc: Plastic PVC
Yellow Bracket: Steel
|Color||Black and Yellow|
|Dimensions of Disc||20' D X 2" H|
|Dimensions of Bracket||24" L|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, This will work fine for 12/2 up to 10/4.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts