What's special about this adhesive tape?
- PRO500 series is double coated with a highly aggressive adhesive for carpet hold-down, especially designed for the convention industry
- Tape has a high grade silicone coated polyethylene liner that makes it easy to unwind and release
- Adhesive cotton cloth tape comes in natural color and is designed for residue-free removal
- Click for More Features
|Part #||Size (Per Roll)||Thickness (Not Incl. Liner)||Color||Weight||Qty||Price|
|PTS-PRO-500B-225||2" Wide x 25 yds||11 mils (0.28mm)||Blue||1.16 lb||1|
The main uses are carpet hold-down for conventions and mobile classrooms, aircraft manufacturing and construction, and other general purposes such as mounting and frames, cables, signs, and more. The LDPE liner provides high tack control and facilitates a better grip of the tape while preventing any undesired tearing.
- Great for mounting or adhering raceway, cord covers or wire duct
- Liner thickness is of 11.0 mil 0.28mm, and tape has a steel adhesion of 40oz per inch for general mounting and holding
- For more extreme tasks, choose Pro 500W (white liner) for heavier jobs where a more aggressive adhesive is required – 13.0 mil (not including liner)
- Heat resistant up to 200º F
- Adhesive on woven cotton cloth provides great shear resistance, which is much better than film back or paper tapes
(not including liner)
|Adhesion to Steel||Tensile Strength||Tack (Rolling Ball)||Max. Operating Temp.|
|PTS-PRO-500B-225||11.0 mils (0.28mm)||Rubber||10.0 mils
|40 lbs oz/in
|2", 5.1cm (PTSC-6)||200°F|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
- Secure Power Cords without Dulling Your Decor
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts