What's special about this portable snap-in connector?
- Compact single AC outlet is perfect for use in bathrooms, behind refrigerators, or with garage door openers – install it anywhere you need just one outlet
- Quick and easy to install; just connect the three wires to the appropriate ground, neutral and hot wire, and you have instant power
- Nema rated, 15 Amp, 125 volt snap-in electrical receptacle can power many standard items including heat guns, crimpers ,desk outlets or small appliances
- Manufactured of thermoplastic to stand up to abrasion and occasional bumps
- Click for More Features
Leviton's Snap-in Straight Blade Receptacle gives electricians the ability to customize outlet design in kitchen, bathroom, garage and office applications that call for a single extra power outlet. Great for technicians that need an extra outlet in both pre-existing or new construction applications.
This receptacle is used for panel openings and DOES NOT fit into standard wall plates
|LE-1374||Single Snap-In AC Receptacle||15 Amp / 125 Volt||0.95"W x 0.95"H x 0.77"D
(24.13mm x 24.13mm x 19.5mm)
- 1/2 inch stripped, 14 AWG, 6 inch long power leads for a quick connection to the main power source
- 1/2 inch stripped, 16 AWG, 6 inch long grounding lead to ensure safety and minimize accidents
- Clip is manufactured of corrosion-resistant steel that will withstand tugs and pulls
- Modular size (0.95"W x 0.95"H x 077"D) is perfect for panel openings, and is able to fit any standard face plate
- UL listed E13399
- CSA certified LR-2781
- NOM certified 057
|Warranty||2 year limited|
|Termination||Leads 14 AWG 6" long|
|Clip Material||Plastic Serrated|
|Panel Thickness||0.031" – 0.080"|
|Panel Opening||0.95"W x 0.95"H x 0.77"D|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- Home Safety Checklist
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- We would love to assist you on this. Please give us a call directly at 866-222-0030 so that we can discuss your application.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts