What's special about MHO Power/Data Unit?
- Offers two open and two power ports within a professional looking, clear anodized aluminum PDC.
- Remains hidden within a nearly flush unit until "popped" open.
- Choice of a 6 ft or 10 ft power cable.
- Jacks not included
- Voice/Data Adapter Kit included with each kit
- Click for More Features
The "MHO" Power / Data Distribution Center (PDC) is a one touch, retractable, power and data cable management center in clear anodized aluminum. The beauty of this power and data cable management unit is unmatched. One touch, and the fluid single door opens or closes with ease. The MHO PDC is a great addition to any executive office to achieve ultimate data / power cable management.
NOTE: No returns accepted unless defective
These units are made to order & ship in 15-17 business days
|Part #||Ports||Cord Length||Finish||Price|
|BY-BE01820-M-2-2-EFF-24-120||2 Power, 1 VGA (male to female), 1 Open||10 FT||Black Anodized Aluminum||
|BY-BE01820-M-2-2-EFF-U1-72||2 Power, 1 Duplex USB Charger, 1 Open||6 FT||Black Anodized Aluminum||
- Available in Black or clear anodized aluminum
- Fluid one touch accessibility
- Quantity (2) Simplex (3 prong) plug outlets
- Quantity (2) open ports
- Choice of either 6 FT long cord or 10 FT long cord
- 15 Amp capacity cord
- Includes: One (1) Voice/Data Adapter Kit and Base Plate to accept couplers & jacks
- UL Listed
* Custom Orders
Because they're specifically tailored to your individual needs and are therefore not resellable, we're unable to accept returns on custom-ordered items of any sort. The only circumstances under which we will allow the return of a custom order is if the item has a manufacturing defect.
Note: Adapters accommodate coupler/jacks by the following manufacturers. Click Here
|Overall Dimensions||4-7/16" x 8-5/16"|
|Cutout Required||4" x 7-7/8"|
|Table Thickness||3/4" to 1-3/4"|
|# Power Outlets||2 Simplex (3 prong)|
|# Voice/Data Ports||2|
- Select the appropriate BE01421 voice/data adapter from the chart below (example: Avaya coupler/jack would use "AA" adapter). *Jacks & couplers sold separately. Note: Adapters accommodate coupler/jacks by the following manufacturers:
ADAPTER ADAPTER OPENING MANUFACTURER AA .654 X .700 Avaya/AT&T AA .654 X .700 Lucent Technologies BB .594 x .792 AMP/Tyco Cat 5 / Panduit, Keystone Type BB .594 x .792 Allen Tel / Leviton CC .594 x .792 Amp/Tyco Cat 3 type CC .594 x .792 Krone Cat 5 / Hubbell Cat 5 DD No Opening Blank (no coupler/jack) DD No Opening Blank (no coupler/jack) EE .665 x .930 Ortronics TracJack Cat 6/5E/5 EE .665 x .930 Ortronics TracJack Cat 6/5E/5 FF .626 x .660 Panduit Mini-Com Connectors FF .626 x .660 Panduit Mini-Com Connectors GG .953 Diameter Microphone jack/3-in XLR HH - 9 Pin Serial Adapter
- Snap voice/data jack into adapter following the instructions provided with the jack
- Once assembled, snap adapter into the notched, square holes in the orientation shown.
- If provided, snap adapter into any 1-3/8" x 2-3/4" opening.
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts