What's special about these decorative outlet covers?
- Molded from impact-resistant thermoplastic Nylon for lasting durability against abrasion, abuse, and cleaning solutions
- Compatible with Lev-Lock, hospital grade, and standard duplex receptacles
- Smooth surface and rounded edges for easy cleaning and protection against dust buildup
- Click for More Features
Leviton's 1, 2, or 3 gang wallplates for duplex receptacles are designed to be strong enough to survive the day-to-day abuse of hospitals and industrial environments. With 10 different color options to choose from, these wall plates are the perfect choice to match pre-existing décor in a hotel, house, church, or any place where style and beauty are essential.
|Part #||# Gang Plates||# of Receptacles||Colors||Price|
|LE-80703||1||2||Brown, Black, Orange|
|LE-80716||2||4||Brown, Red, Black, Almond, Light Almond, Orange, White|
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
Each plate is individually wrapped to ensure the surface is free of any flaws or scratches right out of the packaging, and is UL listed and CSA certified to meet today’s standards.
- Includes matching installation screws for an attractive and clean look
- Available in 10 colors to match or accent current décor
- UL Listed (File #E-13397)
- CSA Certified (File #LR-16347)
- 10 year limited manufacturer warranty
|# of Gang||1||2||3|
|# of Receptacles||2||4||6|
|Overall Dimensions||4.5" H x 2.75" W x 0.22" D||4.5" H x 4.56" W x 0.22" D||4.5" H x 6.38" W x 0.22" D|
|Color Options||Brown, Gray, Red, Ivory, Black, Light Almond, Orange, Red "Emergency", White||Brown, Gray, Red, Ivory, Black, Almond, Light Almond, Orange, Red "Emergency", White, Blue||Gray, Ivory, Red, White|
|Material||Thermoplastic Nylon||Thermoplastic Nylon||Thermoplastic Nylon|
|Listing||UL Listed (File #E-13397)||UL Listed (File #E-13397)||UL Listed (File #E-13397)|
|Certification||CSA Certified (File #LR-16347)||CSA Certified (File #LR-16347)||CSA Certified (File #LR-16347)|
|Warranty||10 year limited||10 year limited||10 year limited|
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts