What's special about this releasable cable ties?
- Heavy-duty 200 lb. tensile strength Nylon is perfect for use on assembly lines or construction sites
- Each tie wraps up to two cable bundles
- Tackles bundles up to 8.27" in diameter
- Click for More Features
The SpeedyTie is a fully re-usable, easily releasable cable lashing tie. The SpeedyTie's unique design allows it to be released with one hand. SpeedyTie zip ties are perfect for the temporary bundling of unfinished parts or cables in an assembly line or a construction project.
|RTT750HR-NX1P||SpeedyTie Releasable Cable Tie, Qty. 25 pack||0.5" W x 29.6" L||High Visibility Yellow||25||0.5 lb|
|RTT750HR-NX900||SpeedyTie Releasable Cable Tie, Qty 5 pack||0.5" W x 29.6" L||High Visibility Yellow||5||0.8 lb|
The SpeedyTie™ is also excellent for temporarily bundling of copper or plastic tubing. The SpeedyTie™ is available in 0.5 inch width and 29.6 inch length. Any excess SpeedyTie™ tail can be tucked away neatly for added safety. The 200 lb. tensile strength is strong enough for most applications.
- Just one click to tie or untie
- Fully reusable
|Material||Polyamide 6.6 (PA66)|
|Color||Yellow strap, red lever|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °F to +185 °F
(-40 °C to +85° C) continuous
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- Creative New Ways to Use Cable Ties
- How to Release a Cable Tie
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, These cable ties measure 0.5" W x 29.6" L, so they are almost 3 feet long and they have a 200lb tensile strength so they can be used for closing gates and latching panels together, however any force over 200 lbs pressing on them will break them.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts