What's special about this prepackaged termination kit?
- With the patented design of the EZ-RJ45 connectors, the twisted pairs pass right through the connector. This makes it easier to verify your wiring
- EZ-RJ PRO HD crimp tool cuts pairs flush as it crimps for perfect termination
- Includes a simple one-button operation cable tester to check your wiring for accuracy
- Durable carrying case protects the equipment and simplifies transport
- Click for More Features
EZ-RJ45® connectors have brought much needed speed and accuracy to network cable termination. Pairs are pushed right through the connector and nicely trimmed with the crimp tool. Each kit also includes a cable tester to ensure accuracy and a reliable protection and convenient transport.
|GEM-EZ-TK||GEM EZ-ON RJ45 Tool Kit||Crimp Tool, Wire Cutter, 50 CAT5 Connectors, LAN Tester||4.5 lbs|
|PL-EZRJ45P-50||EZ-RJ45 CAT5e Conectors||50|
|PL-EZCAT6-50||EZ-RJ45 CAT6 Connectors||50|
|PL-100020||Shielded EZ-RJ45 CAT5e/CAT6 Connectors||50|
- Now includes the EZ-RJPRO™ heavy duty crimp tool for more reliable terminations
EZ Crimp Tool Features:
- Durable steel construction with a zero-flex frame maximizes torque while preventing loss during each crimp cycle
- Tool steel head assembly provides 360° uniform support to greatly reduce human error and help to prevent accidental damage to the connector
- Contact drivers have increased surface area to provide full, consistent crimping force
- Built-in wire cutter neatly trims off excess wire for a clean and professional termination
- Crimps EZ-RJ11/12 and EZ-RJ45 Cat 5, Cat 5E, and Cat 6 connectors
EZ-RJ45® Connectors Features:
- Universal construction works with solid or stranded wire to accommodate a wide range of specifications and applications
- Conductors pass completely through the connector for easy verification of wiring sequence, and can be neatly trimmed off after termination
- Simple, one-piece design greatly reduces the time in between terminations, allowing user to forget about complicated loading bars or liners
- 1 - EZ-RJPRO™ Heavy Duty Crimp Tool
- 1 - Professional Wire Cutter Tool
- 50 - EZ-ON RJ45 Cat5 Connectors
- 1 - Durable Plastic Carrying Case
- 1 - LAN Tester
|Dimensions||8.5" H x 2.5" W|
|Terminates Connectors||CAT5e, Shielded CAT5e, CAT6, Shielded CAT6, RJ12/11|
|Round Cable Stripper||Yes|
|Flat Cable Stripper||Yes|
|Directions||T568A and T568B wiring schemes imprinted on the tool|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts