What's special about this cable lubricant?
Aqua-Gel® II cable lubricant by Ideal Industries is perfect for reducing the amount of force needed to pull stubborn wires or cables. The special Polymer-based formula is environmentally safe and will not corrode conduit, pipes, cables or wires.
|ID-31-378||Aqua-Gel II Cable Pulling Lubricant||1 Quart||2.27 lbs|
|ID-31-371||Aqua-Gel II Cable Pulling Lubricant||1 Gallon||8.2 lbs|
- Remains unaltered through a wide range of temperatures
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-corrosive; will not harm cables or the environment
- Cleanup is a snap; all you need is soap and water - no need for specialty cleaning solvents
- Applies easily with a brush, pump or even your hand for better coverage
- Perfect for industrial, electrical, communications, construction and maintenance projects
- Made in the USA
|Material Safety Data Sheet||Aqua-Gel® II MSDS (PDF)|
|Chemical Description||Polymer-based Mixture|
|Oxirane, Methyl-, Polymer w/ Oxirane, Monobutyl Ether||<10%|
|Polyoxypropylene-polyoxyethylene Block Copolymer||<5%|
|Proprietary Mixture of Boric Acid, TEA, MEAN Succinic Acid Salt Ester, Dodecanedioic Acid||<1%|
|20% Potassium Hydroxide||<2%|
|2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane 1,3 Diol||<0.1%|
|Boiling Point||212 °F / 100 °C|
|Specific Gravity (H20=1)||0.98|
|Percent Volatile by Volume (%)||<90|
|Solubility in Water||Infinite|
|pH||7.0 - 8.0|
|Appearance and Odor||Clear blue gel, mild odor|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Aqua-Gel® II MSDS (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on Polypropylene
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, This product has a shelf life of 1.5-2 years from the manufactured date.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts