What's special about this aerial construction tool?
- Ideal for easy cable placement from aerial lift buckets as well as ground positions using lay-up sticks
- Low profile shaped frame greatly reduces the cable damage as it passes through the block
- May be used on new or overlash construction
- Click for More Features
CableOrganizer.com offers Jameson Versa Block which offers the versatility of stringing cable at midspan on new and existing overlash construction. It is ideally suited for easy cable placement from aerial lift buckets, as well as from ground positions using lay-up sticks. It is available either with rubber or aluminum rollers fo just about any cabling applications.
- Installs quickly and easily with lay-up sticks and a wire raising tool
- Its wide keeper arm opening accommodates up to 3" cable bundles when used as overlash block
- Available with rubber or aluminum rollers for various installations
- When using aluminum rollers you reduce friction, thus preventing potential heat build up and damage to synthetic rollers
|Dimensions||7" W x 9.5" H x 5" D||7" W x 9.5" H x 5" D|
|Weight||2.3 lbs||2.4 lbs|
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts