What's special about this network testing tool?
- Tests standard telephone jacks and LAN jacks for the connection to telephone system
- Protects your expensive LAN tester! Checks LAN lines (RJ-45) wired to 568 A/B standard for damaging telephone line current
- Has both RJ-11 and RJ-45 style plugs
- 4 tri-color (Red, Green, Amber) LEDs indicate current, polarity and ringing/ AC voltage on each line
- Click for More Features
The Line-Bug 4 is a great phone/ LAN line tester. It is so small you can fit it in your shirt pocket!
|TR-9615||Line Bug Phone/LAN Tester||Red|
- Tests single line, 2 line, 3 line or 4 line jacks to USOC (telephone) standard
- Tests LAN jack (RJ-45) wired to 568 A/B standard for telephone line current
- RJ-45 test plug is selectable via front panel switch for USOC (telephone) or 568 (LAN) connection
- Compact design - fits in shirt pocket
- Economical and convenient
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
|Package Dimensions||13" x 10-1/4" x 3-1/2"|
|Product Dimensions||6" x 1" x 0.5"|
|Package Weight||1 lb|
|Product Weight||3 oz|
|Plugs||RJ11 & RJ45|
|Phone Line Results||GREEN - Line OK
RED - Reversed Line
AMBER - Ringing / AC Voltage
NOT LIT - Dead Line
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Learn More About Digital Multimeters
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts