What's special about these crimpers?
- Narrow handle width and improved ergonomics
- Square compression now for wire ferrules
- Square compression for ideal contact surfaces in the clamp connection
- Suitable in particular for all twin wire ferrules
- For crimping wire ferrules according to DIN 46228 parts 1 + 4
- Self-adjustment to the size of wire ferrules required
- Repetitive, high crimping quality due to integral lock (self-releasing mechanism)
- Tools have been set precisely (calibrated) in the factory
- Optimum transmission of force thanks to toggle lever for fatigue-reduced operation
- Handy shape and low weight provide high operation comfort
- Chrome vanadium electric steel in special quality, oil-hardened
Crimping pliers are a type of tool used to crimp, or compress, connectors or terminals onto the end of a wire. They are commonly used in electrical work to join wires together securely or to attach a wire to a connector or terminal. Crimping pliers have a specialized jaw with indentations that match the shape of the connector or terminal being crimped. When the handles of the pliers are squeezed together, the jaw compresses the connector or terminal onto the wire, creating a secure and permanent connection.
|97-53-04||KNIPEX® 7" SELF-ADJUSTING CRIMPING PLIERS FOR WIRE FERRULES|
|97-53-08||KNIPEX® 7 1/2" SELF-ADJUSTING CRIMPING PLIERS FOR WIRE FERRULES|
|97-53-09||KNIPEX® 7 1/2" SELF-ADJUSTING CRIMPING PLIERS FOR WIRE FERRULES|
|97-53-14||KNIPEX® 7 1/4" SELF-ADJUSTING CRIMPING PLIERS FOR WIRE FERRULES|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts