What's special about this heavy-duty crimp tool?
- All-in-one crimp tool for quick and efficient cable termination
- Built-in wire cutter and strippers reduces the number of tools needed on the job
- Zero flex frame prevents torque loss during crimping
- Steel die head assembly provides 360° connector support during crimp
- Click for More Features
The EZ-RJPRO™ HD Crimp Tool is designed with professionals in mind, providing a ratcheted, high leverage, ultra stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations. With all the necessary tools built into one, this crimper eliminates the need for other tools to save you time and money.
|PL-100054C||EZ-RJPRO™ Heavy Duty Crimp Tool||8.5"H x 2.5"W||1.14 lbs.|
|PL-100054BL||Replacement Blade Set for EZPRO HD Crimp Tool|
When you-re working with larger-diameter high performance cable, things like thicker wire, tougher insulation, and pair-separating lines can make terminations difficult. In cases like this, the EZ-RJPRO™ is your number one on-the-job partner, the go-to crimper that should always be in your tool box/bag. Not only can you perform as expected but you can also be assured that your termination will meet FCC specs. This tool produces a clean, ultra flush trim on EZ-RJ45® extended connectors.
APPLICATION: The EZ-RJPRO™ HD Crimp Tool uses the EZ-RJ45® patented 'crimp & trim' system, and is designed to handle larger-dimension cables.
- EZ-RJ45® CAT 5 connectors
- EZ-RJ45® Shielded CAT 5E connectors
- EZ-RJ45® CAT 6+ connectors
- EZ-RJ12/11 connectors
- Compatible with all other RJ45, RJ12 and RJ11 modular plug connectors except AMP
PL-100054BL Replacement Blade Set
- Two different blade types for trimming excess cable on either EZ-RJ45 or EZ-RJ12/11 plugs
- Convenient 2 pack with a replacement screw, in the event that a blade gets lost or damaged
|Dimensions:||8.5"H x 2.5"W|
|Terminates connectors:||Cat5e, Shielded Cat5e, Cat6, Shielded Cat6, RJ12/11|
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, Yes, the EZ-RJPro HD crimper is designed specifically to trim the excess wires that protrude from all Platinum Tools EZ-RJ45 connectors.Please note however that the product pictured on our website is outdated. The blade guard on the 100054 is no longer red but yellow.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts