What's special about this crimping tool?
This Ratcheting Crimp Tool is the ideal solution to crimping heat shrink butt splices and terminals. The 4 crimp nests are color-coded and labeled for ease of use. The tip has a mating mechanism that aligns to prevent the dies from slipping during your crimp and ensures that you will have a reliable and uniform crimp.
|NSPA-T-R-50-Y||Ratchet Crimping Tool for
22-8 AWG Butt Splices (YELLOW)
- Ratcheting feature allows you to create secure and reliable crimps.
- Crimping nests are color coded and labeled for easy identification.
- Constructed with long handles for more leverage and crimping force.
- Release feature allows you to release your crimp with one quick and easy motion.
- Ideal for use with heat shrink terminals and butt splices.
- Ensures a uniform crimp regardless of the user
- Release switch allows you to easily back out of a crimp if wire is inserted incorrectly.
- Crimps 4 size wire gauges:
- 8 AWG
- 12-10 AWG
- 16-14 AWG
- 22-18 AWG
Dimensions: 11" x 3" x 7/8"
Weight: 1.4 lbs
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts