What's special about this Greenlee hole cutter kit?
- Kwik Change™ design allows you to change cutter heads easily, just push and turn
- One arbor head is used with different sized cutting heads which saves you money
- Incredibly strong tungsten carbide tips have a long life and ensure smooth cuts
- Cuts through mild steel, copper, and aluminum
- Click for More Features
The Greenlee Quick Change Stainless Steel Hole Cutter Kit GL-655 cuts stainless steel quickly and easily. Kwik Change™ arbor makes changing cutter heads simple and easy. No more over-drilling thanks to flange stop. Sturdy construction makes for high performance and durability.
NOTE: The Kwik Change Stainless Steel Hole Cutter Kit is discontinued, but you can buy replacement accessories from us.
|GL-645-001||Pilot Drill 1/4 Dia x 2 1/2 In L||0.1 lb|
- Removable cutter heads come in various sizes ranging from 5/8" through 3"
- No over-drilling worries thanks to flange stop
- Easy slug removal because of ejector spring on all sizes above 3/4"
- Durable, high performance accredited to precision carbide teeth
- Minimum chuck size of 3/8"
The Kwik Change Kit includes:
- 645-7/8: 7/8" (22.2 mm) Conduit size 1/2"
- 645-1-1/8: 1-1/8" (28.6 mm) Conduit size 3/4"
- 645-1-3/8: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm) Conduit size 1"
- 645-011: Quick Change Arbor for sizes 5/8" through 2-1/4", 3/8" shank
- 645-001: Pilot Drill for size 5/8" through 2-1/4"
- Hex key
|Number of Pieces||6|
|Application||For Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, copper, aluminum and Brass|
|Max. Cutting Depth||3/16"|
|Construction||Tungsten carbide tips with hardened steel backer|
|Includes||7/8", 1-1/8", and 1-3/8" hole saws with arbor, pilot drill bit, hex key, and plastic carrying case|
|Arbor Hole||Hex 3/8"|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Greenlee Warranty (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts