What's special about these drill bit sets?
- Constructed with a thicker core than most standard drill bits, to provide ultimate strength.
- Specially designed parabolic flute keeps bits free of debris and chips and during use.
- Includes labeled molded case to keep your bits organized and protected when not in use.
- Click for More Features
The Milwaukee Black Oxide Thunderbolt Sets are designed specifically for long tool life and extreme durability. Each bit is equipped with a thick core to provide greater strength and protection against side-load breakage.
|MWT-48-89-2801||Milwaukee 21 Piece Black Oxide Thunderbolt Set||Red/Black||8"H x 10"W x 2"D||1.27 lbs|
|MWT-48-89-2803||Milwaukee 15 Piece Black Oxide Thunderbolt Set||Red/Black||8"H x 10"W x 2"D||1.22 lbs|
- 135° split point tip allows a precision start for fast, accurate holes, and keeps the bits from moving
- Flute design also helps to keep the bit cool, to avoid weakening of the metal
- Strong material requires less effort for drilling holes, so it is ideal for use on curved surfaces
- The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank prevents the bit from slipping while in the drill chuck(reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks)
- 30-day satisfaction warranty
MWT-48-89-2801, 21 Piece Set Includes:
MWT-48-89-2803, 15 Piece Set Includes:
|Dimensions||8"H x 10"W x 2"D||8"H x 10"W x 2"D|
|Weight||1.27 lbs||1.22 lbs|
- Milwaukee Tools Warranty (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts