What makes these hole saws different?
- Combines a flexible cup or back plate with strong variable pitched cutting teeth to assist with debris removal for faster, cleaner cuts
- Variable pitch has lowered vibration to reduce friction and heat which ultimately damages the saw
- The innovative backing plate will not flex thus enhancing the cut as well as adding to the life of the saw
- Click for More Features
Ideal Industries Ironman™ Hole Saws have a wide range of hole cutting abilities and are adaptable to many sized arbors for your convenience and ease of use. These saws have been manufactured with an innovative bi-metal design which consists of a softer back plate for flexibility and hard metal variable pitched teeth which offer rapid, clean cuts.
|Smaller than 1"|
|ID-35-343||IDEAL 3/4" Ironman Hole Saw||0.1 lb|
|1" - 1-7/8"|
|ID-35-356||IDEAL 1-9/16" Ironman Hole Saw||0.35 lb|
|2" - 2-7/8"|
|ID-35-367||IDEAL 2-3/8" Ironman Hole Saw||0.35 lb|
|ID-35-369||IDEAL 2-9/16" Ironman Hole Saw||0.45 lb|
Ideal has a wide array of 52 hole saw sizes so that no matter your job need, they can meet it.
- Come in a wide range of sizes (52) ranging from 9/16" through 6"
- Made to last and withstand the rigors of rugged construction sites
- The removal of debris assists the longevity of the blade
- For use with Ideal arbors 35-391, 35-392, 35-393, 35-394, 35-536, 35-537, and 35-538
- Excellent for cutting through a variety of materials (metal, wood, plastic, fiberboard, pipe, plywood and stainless steel) making them a valuable part of your tool set
- The 1-5/8" hole saw has the ability to cut through a 2'x4' with its initial cut
- The hole saws are threaded for fitting many standard sizes of arbors
- Warranty is 90 days
- 4 to 6 teeth per inch variable pitch, positive rake, M3 bi-metal tooth design
- There are 52 Ironman™ Hole saws ranging in size from 9/16" through 6"
- Hole saws can be used Ideal arbors 35-391, 35-392, 35-393, 35-394, 35-536, 35-537, and 35-538
Types of Cutting Tooth Pitches
Regular Tooth: Recommended for use on all ferrous metals and for general purpose cutting. It has a full round smooth gullet.
Hook Tooth (positive): Used for non ferrous metals and heavy sections of iron and steel. This tooth form has a lengthened gullet and positive tooth shape, it has been developed for production cutting.
Variable Tooth Form: Varied tooth sizes at regular intervals with each tooth achieving a slightly different cutting angle. Recommended for interrupted cutting e.g. pipes & tubes. Variable tooth form minimizes chatter and reduces disruptive and costly vibration.
Positive Rake Variable Pitch: Positive rake angle for maximum chip ejection. This tooth form gives maximum production when cutting heavier materials, solids, structural sections, tube, etc.
Skip Tooth: Features a flat gullet which provides larger chip clearances when cutting ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wood and plastic. Used at high speeds.
Raker Set: One tooth set to the right, the next to the left and the third is straight. Cutting is done mainly by the two side teeth while the straight tooth serves to eject the chips. The raker set gives a smoother surface and using a wider tooth set will contribute to faster cutting on heavier sections.
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>