What's special about this ratcheting crimper?
- Crimps and terminates RJ-11, RJ-12, RJ-45 with pin counts of 2 to 10 pairs all in one tool, without any need to change the die head.
- Ratcheting action holds crimps securely and releases safely.
- Straight motion die performs precise crimps each and every time.
- Built-in cutter and stripper eliminates the need for carrying multiple tools in your tool box or tool bag.
- Click for More Features
This Ratcheting Combo Modular Crimp Tool provides an all-in-one solution for crimping just about any type of voice/data connector. With the built-in cutter/stripper and cushion grip handle, you'll have the most efficient tool on the block.
|IT-CRIMP-DEL||4,6,8, or 10 Pin Hi-End Ratchet Combo Modular Crimp Tool||
- Vivid orange color is easy to locate in dim lighting or inside of your bag.
- Cushion grip handle for comfort during repetitive use
- Die head doesn’t need to be changed to terminate different connector types, saving time on the jobsite.
- Each crimp or cutting “nest” is clearly labeled with its crimp designation to avoid confusion.
- 4 pin, 2 connector Telephone Handset
- 4 pin, 4 connector Telephone Handset
- 6 pin, 4 connector RJ-11
- 6 pin, 6 connector RJ-12
- 6 pin, 6 connector DEC OFFSET
- 8 pin, 8 connector RJ-45
- 10 pin, 10 connector
|Dimensions||8" x 3" (20.32cm x 7.62cm)|
|Crimp Capability||4P2C/4P4C HANDSET
DEC OFFSET 6P6C
AMP 8P8C RJ-45
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts