- Manufacturer #: D502-10TT
- Quick-adjust rivet allows one-handed fast, easy adjustment of plier jaws
- Features a split ring for securing the tool when working at height
- 1-3/4-Inch (44 mm) maximum parallel jaw opening for a range of applications
- Smoothly adjusts between six machined tongue and groove jaw positions
- Secure tongue and groove design for non-slip grip, even with heavy pressure
- Robust teeth for sure gripping action
- Induction hardened jaws for long lif
These 10" pump pliers offer a wide range of jaw positions for your tightening and fastening jobs. The jaws are induction hardened for strength and long wear. Their secure tongue and groove design help to keep a sturdy grip even under heavy pressure. They also feature a ring in the handle to secure the tool with a tether when working at height for extra protection from accidental drops.Overall Height: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Overall Width: 2.75" (69.9 mm). Handle Length: 5.5" (139.7 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1-3/4" (44.5 mm). Weight: 0.95 lb (0.43 kg). Overall Length: 11.25" (285.8 mm). Handle Color: Yellow. Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped. Special Features: Tether Ring. Insulated: No. Type: Adjustable Pump Pliers. Application: Turning and Holding Nuts and Bolts. Style_Name: with Tether Ring. Size_Name: 10-Inch.
|P1000615||Pump Pliers, 10-Inch, with Tether Ring|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts