- Built-in channel quickly and easily pulls 1/8-Inch or 1/4-Inch (3 or 6 mm) flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool
These Klein Tools High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers are also designed to pull flat steel fish tapes without damaging the tape. Induction hardened knives can also cut ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire. The high-leverage design provides 46-Percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs. The dual-material Journeyman™handle makes these pliers tough and comfortable to use.Joint Type: Locking. Type: Heavy Duty High Leverage Side Cutting/Pulling Pliers. Tether Capable: No. Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire; Pulls 1/8" or 1/4" (3.2 or 6.4 mm) Flat Steel Fish Tape. Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Handle Finish: Journeyman. Sub Brand: Journeyman. Handle Color: Light Blue/Black. Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg). Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Handle Length: 7.375" (187.3 mm). Insulated: No. Material: Steel. Jaw Capacity: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm). Overall Length: 9.5" (241.3 mm). Style_Name: HD Cutting with FT Pulling.
|P1000731||Lineman's Pliers, Fish Tape Pulling, 9-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts