- Deep channels on the knurl provide a strong grip for easier twisting and pulling
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the "snap" when cutting wire
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- Side-cutting knives at hinge
- Forged steel for maximum durability
These Ironworkers Pliers cut and twist rebar tie wire. They feature aggressive teeth for a strong grip when twisting and pulling. The spring-loaded design enables self-opening. Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the "snap" when cutting wire. Hook-bend in the handle provides added grip and leverage.Jaw Thickness: 1-9/32" (32.5 mm). Special Features: Aggressive Knurl; Spring Loaded. Handle Color: Red. Overall Length: 9.25" (235 mm). Knife Length: 0.625" (15.9 mm). Weight: 0.75 lb (0.34 kg). Handle Finish: Plastic. Jaw Width: 1.156" (29.4 mm). Nose Type: Square. Material: Steel. Application: Soft Annealed Rebar Tie Wire. Type: Cutting Pliers. Jaw Length: 1.281" (32.5 mm).
|P1000538||Ironworker's Pliers, Aggressive Knurl, 9-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts