- Manufacturer #: D220-7-INS
- Durable molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-15 and IEC 60900: 2018 standards for insulated tools
- Clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- Heavy-duty tapered nose design
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- One-Inch deep jaws easily reach into confined spaces
- Flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- Forged steel for maximum durability
Jaw Capacity: 1.1" (27.9 mm). Jaw Length: 1" (25.4 mm). Handle Finish: 2-Layer. Weight: 0.70 lb (0.32 kg). Jaw Thickness: 1" (25.4 mm). Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wire. Handle Color: Orange. Handle Length: 6" (152.4 mm). Nose Type: Tapered. Type: High-Leverage. Jaw Width: 0.969" (24.6 mm). Cutting Knives: Standard. Insulated: Yes. Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505. Material: Induction Hardened Steel. Cut Style: Diagonal-Cutting. Overall Length: 7.875" (200 mm). Special Features: Flame Retardant and Impact Resistant Handle. Joint Type: Hot-Riveted.
|P1000573||Insulated Pliers, Diagonal Cutters, 7-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts