What's special about this all-in-one data termination kit?
- Complete kit includes a comprehensive collection of the most common telecom/datacom tools used on any jobsite.
- Professional Grade tools designed to endure the stress of day to day operation.
- Every piece of this tool kit has its own compartment or container to avoid losing any pieces.
- Click for More Features
Paladin Tools Ultimate DataReady® Pro Kit is a perfect companion for any installer or technician needing an all-in-one solution for installation or maintenance of Cat3, Cat5, Cat5e, and Cat6 cables.
|GL-PL-4934||Paladin Tool Ultimate DataReady® Pro Kit
Includes: Data SureStrip, Crimp, RJ45 WE/SS Die, RJ11/12 WE/SS Die, RJ22 WE/SS Die, RJ45 AMP Die, RJ11/12 AMP DEC-MMJ Die, SurePunch® Pro punch down tool (Handle only), 110/66 Blade, Double 110 Blade, LAN ProNavigator™ Tester, Untwist Tool, Tool Bag
|11"L x 8.5"W x 6"H||5.51 lbs||
This kit includes a durable case that will keep your tools safe and secure when they're not being used, and with every opening capable of being zipped or Velcro® shut, you will not have to worry about losing any tools when transporting them from one jobsite to another. The kit also includes a cable stripper, RJ11/22/45 dies and crimper, Punchdown tool and 110/66 blades, untwist tool, and a LAN ProNavigator™ Tester.
- Includes Paladin Tools Rugged Ultimate Tool Bag.
- Main compartment holds removable inner tote and features 3 additional pockets
- Removable inner tote caddy keeps small tools in view and at hand with 8 adjustable slots.
- Interior pockets in main compartment hold tone generator and speaker probe or other items, and larger pocket will hold test equipment or large crimper.
- 3 outer pockets: one deep vertical pocket on back & 2 smaller horizontal pockets on front.
- All pockets either zip or Velcro® shut to keep tools from falling out.
- Detachable shoulder strap with 3 anchor points lets you carry bag horizontally or vertically.
- Double, lockable zippers to keep tools secure and safe
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
|(1) Data SureStrip: Multi-purpose stripper and cutter for Cat3, Cat5, Cat5e, and Cat6 shielded and unshielded cables||(1) Ergonomic Crimp ALL(Crimper Frame Only): Designed to crimp by supporting over 50 interchangeable dies|
|(1) RJ45 WE/SS Die: Used with the Ergonomic Crimp ALL to terminate RJ45 modular plugs||(1) RJ11/12 WE/SS Die: Used with the Ergonomic Crimp ALL to terminate RJ11/12 modular plugs|
|(1) RJ22 WE/SS Die: Used with the Ergonomic Crimp ALL to terminate RJ22 handset modular plugs||(1) RJ45 AMP Die: Used with the Ergonomic Crimp ALL to terminate RJ45 modular plugs|
|(1) RJ11/12 AMP DEC-MMJ Die: Used with the Ergonomic Crimp ALL to terminate RJ11 MMJ offset modular plugs||(1) SurePunch® Pro punch down tool (Handle Only)|
|(1) 110/66 Blade: For SurePunch® and SurePunch® Pro punch down tools||(1) Double 110 Blade: For SurePunch® and SurePunch® Pro punch down tools (cut only blade)|
|(1) LAN ProNavigator™ Tester: Test data & telephone cable for proper pairing for EIA/TIA-568A & B, Token Ring, 10 Base T & common Cat5,Cat5e, Cat6 configurations||(1) Untwist Tool: For separating twisted pair cable|
|Included Plano® divided tackle box neatly stores dies, blades & connectors. Fits into all outer pockets||(1) Ultimate Tool Bag|
|Dimension||11"L x 8.5"W x 6"H|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts