What's special about this KVM switch?
- Allows you to control four PS/2 or USB servers with just one PS/2 or USB keyboard, one PS/2 or USB mouse, and one VGA or DVI monitor
- Offers a maximum VGA resolution of 1600 x 1200 and maximum DVI resolution of 1900 x 1200
- Uses less than 1U high, and the rackmount kit is included
- Click for More Features
The Black Box ServSwitch 4site gives you true KVM switching for controlling four servers from one keyboard and mouse. Plus, it gives you the ability to display the video from those four servers on one monitor and all at the same time in real time! This ServSwitch also allows you to switch between the three operation modes, and select your keyboard and mouse operation by using the buttons on the front of the switch, keyboard commands, or mouse functions.
|BB-KVP4000A||1 User to 4 Servers KVM Switch||1.7"H x 17.1"W x 9.2"D|
(4.3 x 43.4 x 23.4 cm)
|6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)|
This ServSwitch is a real bonus if you work in a control room or if you need to keep track of multiple screens. It allows you to view them all on one monitor at your workstation instead of setting up a bank of monitors.
If you choose the One-to-one Full-Screen Mode, the video from one of the four connected CPUs or servers is displayed on the entire screen and in maximum resolution. Operation of the keyboard and mouse automatically switches to the selected CPU or server.
If you choose the Four-in-one Quad Mode, the screen will be split into four fields of equal size. Each field will display the live video from one of the connected CPUs or servers. Select keyboard and mouse operation from the field of the corresponding computer.
If you choose the Three-on-one Picture-in-Picture Mode, you will be able to display the full-screen video from one of your computers. Then, video from up to three other computers will be shown as thumbnail images down the right-hand margin of the screen. This way, you can monitor one computer while simultaneously keeping an eye on the other three. Better of all, this mode permits you to scale the images to a comfortable viewing size.
- Allows you to simultaneously display video from 4 USB or PS/2 computers on a single VGA or DVI monitor, and and enjoy resolutions up to 1900 x 1200
- You can switch three ways, via push buttons, via keyboard commands, or via mouse, you choose
- Ideal to use for control rooms, server farms, and security systems
- You can view video from your computers in three modes:
- One-to-one Full-Screen Mode
- Four-in-one Quad Mode
- Three-on-one Picture-in-Picture (PiP) Mode
- Supports all combinations of digital DVI and analog VGA video cards, graphic cards and monitors and PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for multiplatform use
- Works with KVM over Access points
- No special software needed
- 2 -year Double Diamond Protection
|Controls:||(4) Port-switching front buttons, (1) Quad-Mode button, (1) PiP-Mode button|
|Maximum Distance:||To console: 16.4 ft. (5 m)|
|To CPU: 16.4 ft. (5 m)|
|Maximum Resolution:||VGA: 1600 x 1200
|DVI: 1920 x 1200|
|Connectors:||CPU: (4) DVI-I F, (4) 6-pin mini DIN F, (4) USB Type B M|
|Console: (1) DVI-I F, (2) USB Type A F|
|Management port: (1) RJ-45 (serial RS-232)|
|Power: (1) IEC 320|
|Indicators:||(6) LEDs; (4) Select/Powered status, (1) Quad Mode, (1) PiP Mode|
|Operating Temperature:||0° to 40° C|
|Power:||100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 40 W maximum
|Size:||1.7"H x 17.1"W x 9.2"D (4.3 x 43.4 x 23.4 cm)|
|Weight:||6.4 lbs. (2.9 kg)|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts