What's special about this KVM extension?
- Provides a simple, inexpensive KVM extension for short distances
- Extends your CAT transmissions up to 328 feet (100 m) for PS/2® and USB computers
- Allows you to use your computer’s high-performance video card at high resolutions with built-in skew compensation and emulated DDC
- Click for More Features
Black Box Low Cost ServSwitch Wizard Extender Kits offer simple, inexpensive KVM extension for short distances, which extend your CAT transmissions up to 328 for PS/® and USB computers.
|BB-ACU5001A||for PS/2 Console and PS/2 Computer||2.218 lbs|
|BB-ACU5002A||for PS/2 Console and USB Computer||2.187 lbs|
It allows you to use your computer's high-performance video card at high resolutions because these extender kits feature built-in skew compensation and emulated DDC along with brightness correction to ensure clear and bright images . This top-flight video performance, allows you to enjoy resolutions of 1600 x 1200 up to 328 feet (100 m) and 1900 x 1440 up to 164 feet (50 m). Both extender models can be used with flat-screen and CRT-style monitors.
- Offers brightness correction to ensure clear and bright images for high quality video performance
- Can be used with just about any computer system as these switches are compatible with several operating systems
- Provides 1600 x 1200 resolution up to 328 feet (100 m)
- Provides 1900 x 1440 resolution up to 164 feet (50 m)
- If you use the ACU5002A, you may use a USB computer with a PS/2 keyboard and mouse at the remote console, enabling essential functionality
- Compatible with some of the most popular operating systems including: Windows®, DOS, Linux, UNIX®, BSD, Sun® OS, Solaris, Mac®, NetWare®, and more!
- Ideal to use the extender kits with flat-screen and CRT-style monitors
- It is Ideal to use with Sun and Mac computers since it has maximum compatibility, it is fully ensured supporting DDC for automatic video setup plus USB emulation.
- 1 year Double Diamond Warranty
|Distance (max)||328ft (100m)|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|
|Connectors||ACU5001A: Local module: Interconnect: (1) RJ-45; Keyboard and mouse: (2) 6-pin mini DIN F; Video: (1) HD15 F|
|Remote Module||Interconnect: (1) RJ-45; Keyboard and mouse: (2) 6-pin mini DIN F; Video: (1) HD15 F; Power: (1) 2.5-mm jack
ACU5002A: Local module: Interconnect: (1) RJ-45; Keyboard and mouse: (1) USB Type A F; Video: (1) HD15 F
Interconnect: (1) RJ-45; Keyboard and mouse: (2) 6-pin mini DIN F; Video: (1) HD15 F; Power: (1) 2.5-mm jack
|Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, autosensing, external|
|Dimensions||1" H x 1.8" W x 2.4" D (2.5 x 4.6 x 6.4 cm)|
|Compatibility||Windows®, DOS, Linux, UNIX®, BSD, Sun® OS, Solaris, Mac®, NetWare®, and more|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Understanding USB Port Pinouts
- What is the Difference Between USB and FireWire?
- USB Cable FAQs
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Residential Network Installations
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts