What's special about this IP-enabled KVM switch?
- Supports up to four (4) remote IP users, plus a simultaneous local user to help manage your enterprise network.
- 128-bit public/private key protection and administrative/non-administrative password protection locks the switch against unauthorized users or access.
- Connect via inexpensive CAT5, CAT5e or CAT6 UTP cables, and mix and match different kinds of servers (PC, Mac® and Sun®) by choosing the appropriate SAM for each server.
- Effective software-based skew compensation eliminates the video color drift that can sometimes appear on long UTP cable runs.
- Click for More Features
With the ServSwitch CX Quad IP by Black Box, four IP users plus one local user can use this KVM switch simultaneously. Robust security features, easy connections, clear pictures and multiplatform operations are just some of the many features that can help control multiple servers from different locations.
Please Note: This product ships in 10 Business days
|BB-KV4161A||Black Box ServSwitch CS Quad IP KVM Switch||1.76" D x 4.8" W x 7.92" H
[4.4cm x 12.9cm x 20.1cm]
|Weight||1.70 lbs (0.77 kg)|
|Dimensions||7.92" x 4.8" x 1.76" (20.1 x 12.9 x 4.4 cm)|
|Leads Supported||VGA Video, USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse|
|Distance (maximum)||984.2 feet (300 m)|
|Resolution (maximum)||1600 x 1200|
|Users x Computers||5 User x 16 Computers|
(1) VGA female
(2) USB Type A female
(16) RJ-45 Computer Ports (compatible with SAMs)
(1) RJ-45 10/100 network port for 4 IP users
(1) DB9 male Options Port
(1) 2.5 mm Power Jack 5V, 4.0Amps
|User Interface||(1) Reset button (front of switch, use paperclip)|
|LED Interface||(1) Front LED Status Panel|
|Operating System Support||Operates with all currently known software and operating systems including all Windows versions, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and NetWare.|
|Computer Interface||VGA, USB, PS/2, Audio|
|Max Distance from CPU to TX||Direct with SAM|
|User Interface||VGA and USB|
|Rackmount Kits||RMK2004, RMK2004-2|
|PC Selection||Hotkeys, OSD|
|Hotkey Support||CTRL + ALT + #/M|
|Default IP Address||None, you need to configure it when you first get the switch|
|Encryption||128 bit AES|
|OSD Supported||Yes, CTRL + ALT + M|
|Default Username||None, you configure it|
|Default Password||None, you configure it|
|DDC Support||Built-in DDC support in SAM|
|Cascadable||Yes, but don't cascade an IP switch as a submaster, it never works|
|Power Source||External in-line power supply (MPW, Model: SA06-20S05R-V, P/N: 980051131, Made in China)|
|Input Voltage/Volts||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Input Current/Amps||0.8 Amps MAX|
|Output Voltage/Volts||5 VDC|
|Output Current/Amps||4.0 Amps MAX|
|Power Consumption/Watts||20 Watts|
|Heat Dissipation/BTU/h||(5VDC * 4Amps) * 3.41 = 68.2 BTU/h|
|Efficiency Level||Level IV|
|Output Connector Type||2.5mm Barrel|
|Input Connector Type||IEC 320, C14|
|Power Supply Cord Length||4 feet|
|Operating Temperature||32ºF to 104ºF (0ºC to 40ºC)|
|Storage Temperature||-22ºF to 176ºF (-30ºC to 80ºC)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 85% non-condensing|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts