What's special about these Power over Ethernet switches?
- Provides reliable power for up to 4 PoE Powered Devices (PDs) in harsh industrial and municipal environments.
- Ports 1 to 4 support IEEE802.3af which is referring to the specification for Power over Ethernet for powering up devices through the switch.
- They are a part of the Signamax family of lightweight, compact sized, rugged Ethernet switches.
- Click for More Features
Signamax Connectivity Systems’ 065-74xxP series 8-Port 10/100 Unmanaged Hardened Industrial Power over Ethernet (PoE) DIN-rail Mount Switches have been developed to operate and in harsh industrial and municipal environments that require ruggedized. To ensure high reliability, these switches are tested for functional operation in extreme temperatures.
|Signamax Unmanaged Hardened Switch - 8 Ports|
|SX-065-7408PTB||8 10/100BaseT/TX ports (4 ports PoE PSE-capable), 48 V DC Redundant Power Terminal Block||2.68" W x 5.31" H x 4.33" D (68 mm x 135 mm x 110 mm)||2.2 lb (1 kg)|
|SX-065-7408P1FXSTTB||8 10/100BaseT/TX ports (4 ports PoE PSE-capable) + 1 100BaseFX, ST Multimode port, 2 km Span, 48 V DC Redundant Power Terminal Block||2.68" W x 5.31" H x 4.33" D (68 mm x 135 mm x 110 mm)||2.2 lb (1 kg)|
|Signamax Unmanaged Hardened Switch - 7 Ports|
|SX-065-7408P1FXSCTB||7 10/100BaseT/TX ports (4 ports PoE PSE-capable) + 1 100BaseFX, SC Multimode port, 2 km Span, 48 V DC Redundant Power Terminal Block||2.68" W x 5.31" H x 4.33" D (68 mm x 135 mm x 110 mm)||2.2 lb (1 kg)|
|SX-065-7408P1FXSMTB||7 10/100BaseT/TX ports (4 ports PoE PSE-capable) + 1 100BaseFX, SC Singlemode port, 20 km Span, 48 V DC Redundant Power Terminal Block||2.68" W x 5.31" H x 4.33" D (68 mm x 135 mm x 110 mm)||2.2 lb (1 kg)|
For safety precautions, you should place the switch where it will not be subjected to extreme temperatures, humidity, or electromagnetic interference.
- Meets NEMA TS1 and TS2 Environmental Requirements for Traffic Control Equipment.
- Meets IEC61000-6-2 EMC Generic Standard Immunity for Industrial Environment.
- Supports IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) as Power Source Equipment (PSE).
- 10/100 Mbps – Full/Half Duplex, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDIX
- 1024 MAC Addresses, 1 Mbit Buffer Memory, Full Wire-Speed Performance.
- Alarms for Power Failure and Port Link Failure via Relay Output
- Redundant 48 V DC Terminal Block Power Inputs (Hardened external power supply sold separately)
- Supports DIN-rail or Panel Mount installations
- An excellent choice for use in outdoor applications inside a road-side cabinet.
- Capable of operating in severe temperature extremes.
- Plug n play means from box to operational quickly and easily
- The operating environment should be between -40° C to 75° C (-40° F to 185° F)
- The relative humidity should be less than 95 percent, non-condensing
- Electrical devices in the vicinity of the switch should not exceed the electromagnetic field (RFC) standards.
- Proper ventilation is necessary to avoid overheating
- The power outlet should be within 1.8 meters of the switch.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
|IEEE 802.3 10BaseT
IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX / 100BaseFX
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control and Back pressure
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, as Power Source Equipment
|All Models:||8 twisted-pair ports meeting IEEE 802.3 10BaseT & IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX standard specifications; Category 5 or better cable, 100 meters maximum distance for 100BaseTX, Category 3 or better cable, 100 meters maximum distance for 10BaseT. Auto MDI/MDI-X and Auto-Negotiation Function supported. Ports 1- 4 support IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) as Power Source Equipment (PSE)|
|Models 065-7408P1FXSCTB and 065-7408P1FXSTTB:||1 100BaseFX port, 2 km Span, with SC Multimode (model 065-74091FXSCTB) or ST Multimode (model 065-74091FXSTTB) connectors|
|Model 065-7408P1FXSMTB:||1 100BaseFX port, 20 km Span, with SC Singlemode connectors. Extended distance model spanning 40 km available by special order|
|Store and Forward; 1 Mbit Buffer Memory; 1,024 MAC Addresses|
|Forwarding Rate:||14,880 pps for 10 Mbps, 148,810 pps for 100 Mbps|
|Latency:||less than 7.1 μs|
|LED STATUS INDICATORS|
|Global:||Power1 (Green), Power2 (Green), Power3 (Green)|
|10/100BaseT/TX and 100BaseFX Ports:||Link/Activity (Green)|
|POWER INPUT REQUIREMENTS|
|Redundant 48 Volts DC Terminal Block, rated @ 2.5 A. Optional hardened 48 V DC power supply sold separately|
|72 Watts Maximum. (1.5 Amps @ 48 Volts DC)|
|Included DIN-rail mount. Optional wall mounting bracket available by special order|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°F to 167°F (-40°C to 75°C); tested to -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)|
|Operating Humidity:||5 to 95% (non-condensing)|
|PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS & CERTIFICATIONS|
|Dimensions & Weight:||2.68 in. x 5.31 in. x 4.33 in., W x H x D (68 mm x 135 mm x 110 mm); 2.2 lb (1 kg.)|
|Housing:||IP-20 protection, metal case|
|ESD Standards (IEC 61000-4-2):||Enclosure Contact: + / - 4KV; Criteria B; Enclosure Air: + / - 8KV; Criteria B|
|Radiated FRI Standards (IEC 61000-4-3):||Enclosure Ports: 10V/m, 80 to 1000MHz; Criteria A|
|Burst Standards (IEC 61000-4-4):||
Enclosure Ports: + / - 4KV @ 2.5 KHz; Criteria B;
|Surge Standards (IEC 61000-4-5):||
Signal Ports: + / - 1KV; Line-to-earth; Criteria B
|Induced RFI Standards (IEC 61000-4-6):||
Signal Ports: 10V @ 0.15 - 80MHz; Criteria A
|Magnetic Field Standards (IEC 61000-4-8):||Enclosure Ports: 30A/m @ 50, 60Hz; Criteria A|
|Voltage Dip Standards (IEC 61000-4-11):||A.C. Power Ports: 30% Reduction for 0.5 period; Criteria B|
|Environmental Test Compliance:||(IEC 60068-2-6) Vibration Resistance: 5G @ 150Hz; Criterion 3 (Operation/Storage/Transport)
(IEC 60068-2-27) Shock: 25G @ 11ms (Half-Sine Shock Pulse; Operation); 50G @ 11ms (Half-Sine Shock Pulse; Storage/Transport)
(IEC 60068-2-32) Free Fall: 1M (3.281ft.)
|NEMA TS1/2 Environmental requirements for traffic control equipment|
|FCC Class A, Part 15; CE EN55022, CE EN61000-6-2, CE EN61000-3-2, CE EN61000-3-3|
|UL508, EN60950-1, IEC60950-1|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts