What's special about this Kendall Howard wall mount rack?
- 2-piece design is easily installed in just 5 minutes
- May be mounted to your desk, ceiling, or wall; use it anywhere
- Large side cutouts provide cable access
- Brilliant truss bar side panels result in a large weight capacity
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Click for More Features
When strength and simplicity is the name of the game, this wall rack mount by Kendall Howard is the perfect play. This rack provides 8U to 12U of space and has a 350 lbs weight capacity. To top it off, it sports a minimalistic, solid industrial look that can't be denied.
|KH-1915-3-001-08||Wall Mount Rack 8U||14.25"||adjustable up to 24"||18"||12 lbs|
|KH-1915-3-001-12||Wall Mount Rack 12U||21.25"||adjustable up to 24"||18"||16 lbs|
|Part #||More Info||Description||Width||Height||Depth||Load Capacity||Weight||Price|
|KH-1906-1-001-01||more info||Rack Shelf 1U||19"||1.75"||12"||up to 70 lbs||5.6 lbs|
|KH-1906-1-002-02||more info||Rack Shelf 2U||19"||3.5"||14"||up to 120 lbs||8 lbs|
|KH-1906-1-003-03||more info||Rack Shelf 3U||19"||5.25"||16"||up to 150 lbs||9.6 lbs|
The racks have a two-piece design which installs in less than 5 minutes and can support over 250 pounds. They are made from a system of steel truss cutouts in the side panels not unlike what you would see on a hanging bridge or home roof truss. Each bar or truss carries the weight of the one above it until the ultimate load is carried back to the wall itself. The strength is unprecedented and the wallmount will never pull away from the wall.
- Available in 8 RMU and 12 RMU sizes
- 16- gauge steel; 14- gauge rails
- Adjusts to any size width: 19” EIA, 24” telecom or any width required
- Desk mountable, wall mountable, ceiling mountable
- Universal mounting holes for most common hardware
- Side cutouts for easy cabling
- Standard pre tapped 10-32 rail holes
- Strength and durability of our Kendall Howard Modular Rack
- Made in the USA
|Width||Adjustable for all equipment types up to 24"|
|Weight||12 lbs||16 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs||350 lbs|
|Material||Rails: 0.90" thick steel
Frame: 0.60" thick steel
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, The dimensions of the TL-SG108 are 3.94"D x 6.22"W x 0.98"H The dimensions of the KH-1915-3-001-08 are 18"D x Adjustable up to 24"W x 14.25"H The dimensions of the KH-1906-1-001-01 (the smallest shelf) is 12"D x 19"W x 1.75"H So, 2 TL-SG108 side-by-side measure 12.44"W so this rack and shelf will fit them with plenty of room. If you have any more questions about these products or any of our others, please don't hesitate to call toll free at 866-222-0030
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts