What's special about these patch panel mounts?
- Hinged side panels allow access to the back of your equipment for easy and quick testing or maintenance.
- Optional lid protects equipment from dust or other falling debris and can also be used as a modem or router shelf.
- Attaches to the wall by way of 4 tapped 10-32 holes in universal EIA spacing (screws included) for ease in mounting.
- Click for More Features
This Hinged Panel Mount will help you access the back of equipment like patch panels for easy maintenance, system changes, or cable re-routing. With the ability to swing right or left, it's a great alternative to a rack, and will fit easily into an IT closet.
|Part #||U/ Rms||Description||Dimensions||Load Capacity||Weight||Price|
|QMA-HPM-1||1U||Hinged Panel Mount||1-3/4" H x 6" D||10 lbs||1.9 lbs||
|QMA-HPM-2||2U||Hinged Panel Mount||3-1/2" H x 6" D||20 lbs||3 lbs||
|QMA-HPM-4||4U||Hinged Panel Mount||7" H x 6" D||30 lbs||5.5 lbs||
|QMA-HPM-LID||Top Dust Cover & Lid
Top dust cover also can be used as a modem or router shelf
|QMA-HPS-25CT||25 pc. Black 10/32 Phillips Screws with Washers||-|
|VWOW-50RL||VELCRO® brand ONE-WRAP® Wire Wrap 8" H x 1/2" W
50 per ROLL View more info
- Greenguard certified for safe use in schools and near children.
- Rack and continuous hinge are made of 16-gauge steel, rack rail is 11-gauge steel for durability.
- Built-in cable lacing point for a clean look.
- Universal keyhole mounting for left or right swinging - great for closets, racks or anywhere space is at a premium.
- RoHS EU Directive 2002/95/EC compliant, manufactured by an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered company
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
- Cable Management by Middle Atlantic
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures (PDF)
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
- NEMA Ratings: What They Mean, and Why They Matter
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts