What's special about these wall mountable enclosures?
- Slim profile construction allows you to rack mount multiple patch panels or other interconnection solutions in a space where a full-sized open rack or enclosure cannot be accommodated.
- 7” deep back panel accommodates high-density cabling, and features knockout conduit entry holes in the top and bottom for easy cable routing.
- Hinged front panel provides convenient rear access to components and hardware for faster installation, maintenance, upgrades and changes.
- Click for More Features
Middle Atlantic® SWR Series Shallow Enclosures are engineered to provide high-density rack space, while maintaining a slim profile for easy wallmount installation. These wallmount enclosures feature a hinged front panel for convenient rear access, adjustable rack rails to simplify component installation, and symmetrical mounting holes, which accommodate the space limitations of the environment, or the preferences of the user.
|Part #||Racking Height||Dimensions||Weight||Price|
|MA-SWR-12-12||21" (12RU)||25.13"H x 23.50"W x 12.50"D||60 lbs||
|MA-SWR-16-12||28" (16RU)||32.13"H x 23.50"W x 12.50"D||70 lbs||
- Available in 12U and 16U to accommodate a wide range of networking needs.
- Adjustable rails accommodate and provide easy mounting for a wide range of networking, multimedia and broadcasting connection panels.
- Symmetrical mounting holes allows the enclosure to be oriented for either left or right side entry.
- Quality steel construction withstands the rigors of fast-paced environments such as broadcast or sound studios.
- Durable black powder coat finish provides a degree of resistance against abrasion and corrosion.
- Versatile yet compact design is ideal for houses of worship, as well as broadcast multimedia, data center, sound studio, stage and performing arts applications.
|Rack Spaces||12 RU||16 RU|
|Weight||60.0 lbs||70.0 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- What I Need to Know About Racks!
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately it is NOT UL listed.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts