Whatâ€™s special about these rack fans?
- Cycles hot air out of your rack to keep components running at optimal temperature
- Turns on automatically at 87° F to cycle hot air out of your rack
- Only 32db of noise when running at full power (100 CFM), for quiet operation
- Includes a temperature probe to ensure accurate output
- Only uses 1U, a mere third of the average rack fan of the same power
- Click for More Features
Cooling and space efficiency are two of the most critical elements of network installation and maintenance. As the name implies, the Quiet Blower Panel is lets out very little noise, helping to keep your server room quieter so problem noises stand out more.
|Part #||Rack Units||Finish||Price|
|MA-QBP-2||1U||Black Powder Coat|
- Auto-on/off reduces power consumption for lower costs
|Fan Speed||100 CFM|
|Auto Turn-on||87° F (30.5° C)|
|Full Speed||95° F (35° C)|
|Finish||Black Powder Coat, Anodized|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Cooling Off With Thermal Enclosures
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts