What's special about these media racks?
- Provides a functional and stylish solution for rackmounting your studio equipment.
- Constructed of sturdy 5/8" medium density fiberboard (MDF) with laminate finish for durability.
- Available in black or oak woodgrain for a professional look.
- Click for More Features
Middle Atlantic’s Rolling Studio Racks are ideal for use in a variety of locations because of their professional look and ultimate functionality. These mobile racks can hold up to 200 lbs of equipment in your studio, conference room, or in conjunction with your LCD monitoring desks, and provide more than ample space for all of your rackmount needs.
View Enclosure GUIDE Based on Venue & Application
|Part #||Ru||Depth Bottom||Depth Top||Overall Height||Weight||Color||Price|
- Equipped with preinstalled 11-gauge steel rackrails with tapped 10-32 holes in universal EIA spacing for EIA compliance.
- Includes 4 preinstalled casters for added mobility and portability.
- Sturdy construction supports a 200 lbs weight capacity to hold all of your rackmount hardware.
- Ships flat to save on shipping costs and time.
- Power strips are easily integrated using wood screws
- RoHS EU Directive 2002/95/EC compliant
- EIA/TIA compliant
- All installation hardware is included for easy setup and assembly
- Hex key
- 2-1/4" joint connector screws
- Screw caps
- Available in 24 and 16U sizes to provide adequate rack space
- 5° slope for easy equipment viewing
- Oak laminate for a clean and professional look
- Provides 16U on a lower bay and 12U on an upper bay to provide adequate racking space for all of your equipment
- Upper bay is sloped at a 25° angle for easy viewing and access
- Available in a clean black finish to blend in nicely with your space
|Part #||Depth at Bottom||Depth at Top||Racking Height||Overall Height|
|MA-OSR16||23"||19-1/2"||28" (16 space)||33-5/8"|
|MA-OSR24||23"||19-1/2"||28" (16 space)||47-5/8"|
top 28" (16 vertical space)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts