What's special about these rackmount fiber optic patch panels?
- Affordable, high fiber count patch panels preloaded with either SC- or LC-style adapters to offer installers a greater range of flexibility when designing or upgrading network infrastructures.
- Utilizes only 1.75" (1 RU) of rack space to provide installers with the perfect solution for limited-space environments like wallmount enclosures or remote fiber hubs.
- 48 modular ports support both SC simplex and LC duplex keystone jacks to provide more fiber terminations (up to 96 fibers) than standard patch panels.
- Click for More Features
Signamax™ High-Density 48- or 96-Fiber Patch Panels come pre-equipped with either LC or SC HD keystone jacks to offer installers an economical, high-density fiber termination solution that doesn't take up much space. These ultra-compact patch panels mount easily in any standard 19” rack or enclosure to provide technicians with a cost-effective, easy to install solution for fiber optic cross-connections.
|Part #||Description||Adapter Type||Fiber Count||Rack Height||Price|
|SX-48HD1SC-FT||Signamax 48 Port High Density SC Patch Panel||SC Multimode||48-Fiber||1 RU / 1.75"||
|SX-48HD1LC-FT||Signamax 48 Port High Density LC Patch Panel||LC Multimode||96-Fiber||1 RU / 1.75"||
- Available with either single mode or multimode keystone jacks to accommodate the specific requirements of your network infrastructure.
- Includes a rear strain-relief bar to help maintain proper cable bend radii, while providing additional support for bulky trunk cables when needed.
- Each port is individually numbered for fast and easy identification.
- Constructed from high-quality die cast steel to provide maximum strength and durability.
- High-impact, black epoxy-powder finish provides excellent corrosion and scratch resistance.
|Connector Type:||SC Simplex||SC Simplex||LC Duplex||LC Duplex|
|Connector Mode:||Multimode||Single Mode||Multimode||Single Mode|
|Connector Gender:||Female Both Sides||Female Both Sides||Female Both Sides||Female Both Sides|
|Product Material:||Die Cast Steel||Die Cast Steel||Die Cast Steel||Die Cast Steel|
|Rack Mounting Height:||1U / 1.75"||1U / 1.75"||1U / 1.75"||1U / 1.75"|
|Rack Mounting Width:||19"||19"||19"||19"|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts