What's special about these fiber optic rack-mount enclosures?
- Sliding tray can be removed from the front or rear of the enclosure for easy accessibility, fast field terminations (including fan out kits), and repair work
- 17" deep housing accommodates high density fiber terminations, pre-terminated fiber trunks, and/or splicing
- Hinged door is removable for greater visibility and easier access for installation
- Click for More Features
Leviton’s new Opt-X Ultra™ fiber rack mount enclosures are ideal for inter-connect or cross-connect between backbone cable and active equipment using a minimum amount rack or cabinet space. These enclosures were built with the field installer in mind, as every Opt-X Ultra has transparent, removable front and rear door and chassis that makes repair work simple and efficient. The bulkheads of the Opt-X Ultra are compatible with Plug-n-Play MTP modules, splice trays, and Opt-X adapter plates, making the Opt-X Ultra one of the most versatile fiber enclosures on the market today.
NOTE: Only Compatible with Leviton adapters, enclosures
|Opt-X Ultra Fiber Enclosures with Sliding Tray|
|Part #||Description||Rack Units||Fiber Capacity||Dimensions||Weight||Price|
|LE-5R1UH-S03||Enclosure-accepts up to (3) plates & splice trays or (3) PnP MTP modules (not included)||1||Up to 72 Fibers|
(using quad LC)
|1.75"H x 19"W x 17"D||15 lbs.|
|LE-5R2UH-S06||Enclosure-accepts up to (6) plates & splice trays or (6) PnP MTP modules (not included)||2||Up to 144 fibers|
(using quad LC)
|3.5"H x 19"W x 17"D||16 lbs.|
|LE-5R4UH-S12||Enclosure-accepts up to (12) plates & splice trays or (12) PnP MTP modules (not included)||4||Up to 288 fibers|
(using quad LC)
|7"H x 19"W x 17"D||20 lbs.|
|Opt-X Ultra Accessories|
|LE-5RCMP-KIT||Cable Strain Relief Mounting Kit|
|LE-5R100-14R||Fiber 1/4 Cable Management Ring Kit|
|LE-5D000-1UN||1RU Replacement Door|
|LE-5D000-2UN||2RU Replacement Door|
|LE-5D000-4UN||4RU Replacement Door|
|LE-5D000-1UL||1RU Replacement Door w/lock|
|LE-5D000-2UL||2RU Replacement Door w/lock|
|LE-5D000-4UL||4RU Replacement Door w/lock|
The Opt-X Ultra combines the durability of 16 gauge black powder coated steel and the modern look of impact resistant polycarbonate to create a whole new level of style in enclosures.
- Patch cord bend radius guides reduce macro-bending of the fiber to prevent kinking and pinching
- Compatible with Opt-X Adapter Plates for custom fiber options
- Tray glides from front to rear for easy access to the bulkheads after installation
- Multiple front and rear cable tie-downs simplify the cable management that is essential to any enclosure installation
- Magnified label holders make it easy to identify each connection
- Multiple mounting bracket positions for either 19" or 23" rack or cabinet installations (23" bracket for 1RU sold separately)
- Secure patch cords horizontally or at a 45° angle
- Stackable and adjustable finger rings make cable routing and organizing a breeze
- Saddles pivot to make patch cord routing easier
- Removable pre-scored and sized grommets, made of Santoprene®, a thermoplastic rubber elastomer, protect cables and reduce possible dust build-up on jacketed fiber
- Meets or exceeds all TIA/EIA-568-B requirements
- Plastic parts made of self-extinguishing ABS and polycarbonate materials that are UL 94V-2 rated
- Enclosures are sold unloaded (empty) so that you can fully customize the components based on your needs
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
|Fiber Capacity:||Up to 72 fibers (using quad LC)||Up to 144 fibers (using quad LC)||Up to 288 fibers (using quad LC)|
|Opt-X Adapter plate/MTP modules capacity:||Up to 3 plates/MTP modules||Up to 6 plates/MTP modules||Up to 12 plates/MTP modules|
|Splice tray capacity:||Up to 3 trays/72 fibers||Up to 6 trays/144 fibers||Up to 12 trays/288 fibers|
|Dimensions:||1.75"H x 19"W x 17"D||3.5"H x 19"W x 17"D||7"H x 19"W x 17"D|
|Weight:||15 lbs.||16 lbs.||20 lbs.|
DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS -
- Enclosures are sold empty so you can customize your configuration to fit your needs
- Arrange fiber enclosure to provide for future growth
- Enclosures protrude 4.5" from mounting ears to align with Leviton Versi-Duct® Cable Management System
- Opt-X Ultra enclosures can store up to 10' (3m) of 900µ tight buffered fiber per adapter
- Door lock option available
This basic product warranty covers the replacement of the product for 1-year from the date of purchase, should the product be determined to be defective in materials or manufacturing. Documentation indicating date of purchase is required for any replacements under this warranty. This warranty is not transferable from original installation. Neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable for any other injury, loss or damage, whether direct or consequential. Leviton makes no further guarantees, implied or expressed, regarding its products.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary in different states and countries. LEVITON warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this product is free of defects in materials and workmanship for one year from purchase date. Leviton will correct such defects by repair or replacement at its option if the product is returned prepaid with proof of purchase date.
Product should be returned to Leviton Network Solutions. This warranty does not cover labor for removal or reinstallation of the product, and is void on any product installed improperly or in an improper environment, misused or abused in any manner. Leviton limits the duration of any warranty on this product. Some jurisdictions may not allow limitation on how long any implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental to consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitations may not apply.
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Fast, Efficient Terminations and Connections with Leviton Fiber Optics
- Fiber Optic Fusion Splicers and How They Work
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts