What's special about these fiber adapter plates?
- Snaps into your Leviton Opt-X Enclosure and provides connectivity for your fiber optic network.
- Meets all necessary ANSI/TIA requirements for high performance and proper connector mateability.
- Various colors and port numbering help quickly identify certain fibers for faster maintenance.
- Available in LC, SC, and ST connectors and all fiber cabling grades, ensuring compatibility with most current application.
- Click for More Features
Opt-X Fiber Optic Adapter Plates by Leviton® ensure that you will get the most out of your network cabling and equipment. These high quality fiber adapter panels feature zirconia sleeves for optimal signal transmission, and meet or exceed all necessary industry standards.
- Sequential port numbering simplifies fiber identification.
- Fast tool-free installation: simply pull the plunger, place the plate in the slot, and release the plunger.
- Zirconia sleeves optimize performance in 1Gbps and faster networks for achieving top data transmission speed and efficiency in your fiber optic network for achieving top data transmission speed and efficiency in your fiber optic network
- Proudly made in the USA
|Connections||LC, SC, or ST|
|Dimensions||4.95" L x 1.25" H (12.57 x 3.17 cm)|
|Sleeve Material||Zirconia Ceramic|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons to Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Fiber Optic Cable Jackets and What They Identify
- Fiber Optic Testing
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How to Test Fiber Optic Cables for Optical Loss
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts