What's special about these fiber optic enclosures?
- Allows you to organize and protect your fiber connections with its lockable front covers.
- Smoked plastic front cover that enables you to view cable terminations when it is closed, while at the same time protect your patch cords from dust and dirt.
- All models come with adjustable rackmount brackets for mounting in cabinets.
- Click for More Features
Satisfy your requirements for maximum flexibility and high-density terminations with Black Box Rackmount Fiber Cabinets for your 19" or 23" rackmount fiber applications. Just snap in up to adapter panels for ease of use.
NOTE: Only Compatible with Black Box adapters, enclosures
|BB-JPM418A-R5||6 Adapters||2U||Rackmount Fiber Cabinet 6 Adapter Panel||18.056 lbs||3.5"H x 17"W x 11"D
(8.9 x 43.2 x 27.9 cm)
Some more interesting features of these Rackmount Fiber Cabinets are:
- If you need to access the cabinets from the rear, just fold open the rear door, thumbscrews hold it in place.
- Each side of the enclosure has a large access opening for routing cables horizontally.
- The fiber cabinet comes with front or center adjustable brackets for easy mounting in other cabinets or racks.
- The inner tray pulls out for easy access to the adapter panels that you install in the unloaded enclosure. A screw-lock safety catch keeps you from pulling out the tray too far.
- Four rubber grommet openings enable you to route fiber cable through the top of the enclosure. Four additional openings are also provided on the bottom.
- You can use the interior cable ties and black spool rings to hold distribution cables in place. The spool also provides storage for excess cable lengths.
- Multi-pair fiber optic cable terminates in the snap-in adapter panels.
- Rectangle cable holders snap into the tray
|Material||16-gauge cold-rolled steel|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 176°F(-40°C to 80°C)||Dimensions||3.5"H (2U) x 17"W x 11"D|
|(8.9 x 43.2 x 27.9 cm)|
|Rack Mount Units||2U|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY:
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts