The "unloaded" surface mount boxes are designed to accommodate 90° keystone jacks. Choose the specific category-rated keystone jacks you need below for separate purchase and self-installation. This is a cost-effective way to build and install your own quality surface terminations.
- Easy to install for a fast setup
- Best when installed on flat surfaces
- Complete with mounting screws and double-sided adhesive tape
|# of Ports||1, 2, 4, 6|
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts