What's special about this flat screen cable manager?
- Combines 2 power receptacles and a pass-through brush grommet to clean up any home theater installation.
- 3.25" depth easily installs within any standard 2x4 framed drywall or ceiling.
- Recessed opening is extra deep and wide to accommodate any type of cable necessary.
- Quick-connect power cords greatly ease installation and reduce bulk.
Building a home theater with quality components and then leaving an eyesore of hanging cables is a bad mistake, but all too common. Complete your viewing experience by cleaning up cabling in the absolute best way possible: hiding them behind the wall.
|Q-TWO-CK||In-wall Power & Cable Management
(1) 6' Powerwire Prewired Outlet
(1) 1' Powerwire Prewired Inlet
(1) 6' PowerConnect Supply Cord
|2 AC Power, (1) 4"W x 0.75"H Brush Grommet||
|Dimensions||PowerOut Unit (2 gang): 4.5"W x 4.5"H x 3.25"D
PowerIn Unit (1 gang): 2.75"W x 4.5"H x 3.25"D
|Weight||2.9 lbs (12.1 kg)|
|Ratings||NEC 2005 Article 334.40 (B)
NEC Article 334.30
NEC 2014 Article 400.7(A)(11)
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts