What's special about this recessed cable entry and receptacle box?
- Conveniently run your bulky audio/video and networking cables through a single wall opening to your equipment room or other home theater wall plates and media components
- Flush mount design installs easily behind flat panel televisions and entertainment centers
- Self healing grommet face plate keeps cables and wires neatly together, while giving your home theater a clean and professional finish
- Click for More Features
When shopping for a new home theater system, it's easy to forget about wire management with all the excitement about your new purchase. But after installation, you're quickly reminded by the large amount of cables and wires left strung about from your home theater components and speakers. Installing an affordable recessed media box from Datacomm™ will quickly give you the means to tackle this cable mess, and give your home theater the professional feel that it deserves.
|Part #||Description||Dimensions||Faceplate Colors||Weight||Price|
|DCE-45-0010||Datacomm™ Recessed Media Box||6.5" H x 8.5" W x 4.5" D||Black, White||1.05 lb|
- Provides internal mounting for 2 single-gang media wallplates and/or receptacles for easer connection and management of speaker wire, high definition cables, or power cords
- Hardware included for retrofit or new construction installation
- Available in white or black finishes for complementing your pre-existing décor, switches, and media components
- ETL Listed
- Conforms to UL Standard 514C
- CSA Certified C22.2 NO. 42.1
|Outer Dimensions||8.5" W x 6.5" H x 4.5" D|
|Inside Box Dimensions||7.0" W x 5.0" H x 3.813" D|
|Available Colors||White, Black|
|CSA Certified||C22.2 NO 42.1|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Datacomm Recessed Media Box Installation Manual (PDF) 431 KB
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Component Video Cables Demystified
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Please see here: http://www.datacommelectronics.com/docs/inst_45-0010.pdf. Let us know if you have other questions and we will be happy to help.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts