What's special about these faceplates?
- TracJack™ Faceplates have recessed label fields and slotted screw holes to adjust alignment.
- Ruggedly constructed from high impact thermo-plastic 94V-0 rated to ensure long life.
- The plastic wall plates include the ability to front or rear load TracJack™ modular jacks.
- UL Listed
- Click for More Features
- Low profile design
- Recessed label fields
- Easily accepts snap-in TracJacks
- Front-load module approach
- Textured finish
- Oval mounting holes
- Blends with most environments
- Supports TIA/EIA 606 standard
- Easily field configured
- Improves access for future work
- Hides future scuffs
- Assists proper alignment
- The Ortronics Basic Product Warranty guarantees product repair or replacement for five (5) years from the time of purchase, excluding labor costs.
Ortronics Single Gang Plastic Faceplates accept front-loading TracJack modules and include two snap-in label fields.
|Category Performance/ Application||Single gang|
|Labeling & Identification||YES|
|Height||4.5" (114.3 mm)|
|Width||2.75" (69.85 mm)|
|Depth||0.3" (7.62 mm)|
|UL Listing No.||E131600|
|UL Standard||UL 1863|
|CUL Standard||UL 1863|
|CUL Listing No.||E131600|
|Product Type or Accessory||Wall Plate|
|Mounting Hardware Included||#6-32*25 mm Screw, Binding Head (2 ea)|
|Paper Size||70400411= 8.5" x 11"|
|Number Labels / Sheet||96|
|Acceptable Printers||Laser sheet fed|
|Brady Part No.||LAT-176-124(2)0.375x1.90INSERT|
|Plastic TracJack Faceplate||High Impact Thermoplastic 94V-0 ABS/PC/BLEND|
Number of Ports
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts