What's special about this recessed outlet?
- Allows you to install a recessed outlet with professional results
- Provides a way for you to run your electrical and A/V cables inside your wall for an organized, clean finish
- Simple and safe to install without an electrician
- Click for More Features
Vanco offers an innovative new solution to the mess and unsightly cables typically seen running up the walls to your Home Theater. This cost effective solution is perfect for wall mounted HDTV flat screen plasma and LCD TVs. Rapid Link Power is easy and safe to install and will grant your home or office with that complete professional appearance.
|VAN-RL1212||Complete Kit, 125V 15A|
Contents: Dual A/C power outlet, A/C power inlet, 3FT power cord, 12.5 FT Romex NM-B14/2 cable, in-wall boxes
NOTE: This product is not to be hard-wired directly to an electrical circuit. It is designed as an electrical plug-in device to an existing A/C grounded outlet only.
Do not put the TV power cord inside the wall or ceiling. Check with your Local Building Jurisdiction, as to permit or code requirements for installing electrical wire and outlets within a wall.
Provides an affordable, easy to install in-wall power solution for wall mounted HDTV flat screen plasma and LCD TVs.
- Connect a power surge/conditioner to your A/C electrical circuit to the outlet for a cost-effective way to protect expensive home theater HDTV equipment from surge damage
- Ideal for retrofit construction projects
- Innovative and safe, this recessed power in-let wall plate completes does away with the risk of electrical shock
- Complies with National Electric Code Requirements
- Romex NM-B14/2 cable meets UL Standard 83 and UL Standard 719
- Made in the USA
- Complete Kit (VAN-RL1212) includes
- Dual recessed plug-in A/C power outlet
- Safety-designed recessed plug-in A/C power inlet
- 36" power cord
- 12.5' Romex NM-B14/2 cable
- In-wall PVC electrical boxes
|Dimensions||7.5" L x 8.5" W x 4.0" H|
Product is rated for use with an existing outlet 15-Amp 125V grounded circuit only.
- Component Video Cables Demystified
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Per the manufacturer, this item does not have a built in circuitry for surge protection. Feel free to call us at 866-222-0030 if you have any questions.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts