What's special about these Recessed Media Boxes & Power Products?
- Mounting brackets to securely hold the One Connect Box
- Two large knockouts to allow access to USB ports
- Multiple knockouts for conduit up to 1-3/4” diameter
- Includes knockouts for a single gang J-Box power module
- Standard 1” x 6” hole pattern
- Can be mounted to front or inside of studs
- Flush with the wall
- Open trim ring to allow air flow
- Click for More Features
DataComm Electronics Connected Media Box allows you to hide the Samsung One Connect Box behind your TV. With the ability to add power solutions to this box you can give your TV the wireless look you want.
|DCE-45-8017-1||Connected Media Box||4.500 lb||
|DCE-45-8011-1P||Connected Media Box with duplex power receptacle||4.500 lb||
|DCE-45-8021-1S||Connected Media Box with duplex surge receptacle||4.500 lb||
|DCE-45-8031-1C||Connected Media Box with duplex 20 Amp commercial grade receptacle||4.500 lb||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
hi, does this come with a conduit connecting the two gongs? What does the cable physically pass through.
- Thank you for your question. This product is a Low Voltage Cable Pass Through Wall Plate. We sell multiple different styles of cable conduit, wireloom, raceways, etc. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
How does the low voltage cable pass-through wall plate attach to the wall. Do you just screw the plate into drywall or is there another part that goes with it?
- Thank you for your question. Please review the installation instructions by clicking the link below. Please call 866-222-0030 to discuss further http://www.cableorganizer.com/images/datacomm-electronics/pass-through-wall-plates/instructions.pdf
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts