What's special about these fixture boxes?
- Can be used to mount signs, detectors, and cameras,eliminating the need for additional mounting brackets and hanging hardware.
- Ideal for new construction and retrofit applications, making both upgrading and starting from scratch easier and less labor-intensive.
- Installs quickly with a 4" hole saw, saving money on expensive equipment and overall labor costs.
- Click for More Features
The Cam-Light™ Box is a universal solution for mounting detection devices, signs, lights, and many other hanging fixtures. This mounting box will support almost any detection device, camera, or sign in a nearly any place.
|Part #||IMG||Box Material||Weight Capacity||Price|
- Plastic for common installs
- Plenum-rated steel for more demanding installs
- 50 lbs on a suspended ceiling (or drywall ceiling) in combination with a drop wire* for support
- 10 lbs on a drywall ceiling without a drop wire (not rated for lights)
- 7 lbs on walls
*Note: While possible, Drop Wire installation is not common practice for drywall ceiling. Please check with your installer before planning to install devices heavier than 10lbs into a drywall ceiling.
|Part #||Dimensions||Box Material||Flange Material||Weight Capacity|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts