Bonito® USB In-Desk Power Outlet
A power and USB charger that fits snuggly into a pre-cut hole in your desk for added connectivity.
What's Special about this Power and USB Desk Outlet?
- 3 AC power outlets
- 2 USB ports with 2.4A at 5V combined power
- Discreet flip-over cover to conceal and protect the outlets
- Fire retardant ABS construction
- Adds connectivity to your desktop
- Click for More Features
Combining power and USB charging capabilities, the WireRun® Bonito® Power and USB Desk Outlet adds connectivity to your desktop. It is great for working with numerous applications at once, while still having power available. Installation is easy and can be completed by one person by simply cutting a 4.21 inch hole into a solid surface. This desk outlet easily flips over, providing outlets and connectivity when you need it, and hiding the outlets when you don't. There is an 8-foot power cord that is included so that you can easily access a wall outlet right from your desk.
|Bonito® USB In-Desk Power Outlet Grommets|
|WR-BONITO-PPPXX-96||Bonito® Outlet Power Grommet||3 Power & 2 Powered USB||Black, White||
|WR-BONITO-HS-KIT||Bonito® Outlet Power Grommet and 4.25" Hole Saw Kit||3 Power & 2 Powered USB||Black,White||
|WR-TL-HOLESAW-425||4.25” Hole Saw||-||White||
|WR-BONITO-PPPXX-96||Bonito® Power Grommet with 3 Power / 2 Powered USB||4.44" (112.7 mm)||3.69 (93.7 mm)||1.13" (28.7 mm)||4.21" (106.9 mm)||1.25" (31.7 mm)|
|USB||Powered USB 2.4|
|Temperature||Operating: 32°F to 131°F (0 to 55° C)
Storage: 5°F to 149°F (-15 to 65° C)
|Relative Humdity||Operating: 0 to 80%
Storage: 0 to 80%
|Elevation||Operating: 0 to 10,000 ft (0 to 3,000 m)
Storage: 0 to 50,000 ft (0 to 15,000 m)
|Material||Fire Retardant ABS|
|Industry Standards||UL E309585|
|Patent Number||US 6,969,800 B1|
- Determine the grommet placement on your desk or table top. Use a template as a guide for a hole saw or jig saw. Tape the pattern to the top.
- Drill a hole in the center of the template large enough to start cutting. Closely follow the circle perimeter with the jig saw blade.
- Feed the power cable through the hole first and then seat the grommet in place. If the grommet is a little loose for the hole, use some glue or cememt to hold the grommet in place.
- Plug the power cord into a wall outlet and it is ready for use. Slide tab back to enable pivoting of the PowerTap. When rotation is complete it will lock in place.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
What is the power output in amps on the 2 USB ports?
- Thank you for your question. The USB Ports have a combined output of 2.1A at 5V. Please give us a call if you have any other questions or to place an order.
Do you have a model with 1 USB and 1 cat5 port
- Unfortunately not for this unit however, we do offer other customizable units that can be configured to your specifications. Please call us to discuss and obtain a quote! 866-222-0030
How is this outlet powered after installed into a desk?
- Hello, The Power Grommet has an 8 foot long power cord that can be plugged into any wall outlet
can I charge my phone from the usb ports
- Hello, Yes, you can charge your cell phone or any other device through the 2 powered USB connections.
How long is the cable?
- Hello, The cable is 8 feet long. If you have any other questions please feel free to call us toll free at 866-222-0030
I'm needing desk top round receptacle, can you shop overnight?
- Hello, If you place your order before 2pm EST, your order can ship out overnight to you.
Can the outlet be mounted vertically, or is it for desktop only? I would like to mount this in the side of a desk.
- Hello, It's less easy to flip the outlet (open & close) due to the cord, than when it's mounted in a desktop and the cord naturally droops down. It may work if you are able to deal with a more difficult way of using the item.
we are planning to use this outlet for a hospitality furniture, which we are selling. do we need any additional UL tests and certification? thank you, Paul
- Hello, No this is UL E309585 certified
Are they longer lengths available for the cord?
- Hello, The power cord is only available in 8 foot lengths.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts