Cable Corral and Cable Corral Jr Trays
Efficient and Economical Cable Management for Your Workstation
What's special about these cable management trays?
- Mounts underneath your work surface to keep cables, power strips, and accessories off the floor.
- Contains hook that can be used to hang cable loops, small speakers, and other light items.
- Ideal for anyone needing a practical, simple solution to cable clutter in the home or office.
- Available in black, white, or bright.
- Easy installation that can be handled by one person in 4 easy steps.
- Click for More Features
This under desk wire tray will work wonders for your home or office workstation. Power strips and cable bundles are placed on top, keeping them off the floor for a neat look. This cable manager cable used in conjunction with cable clips and cable ties to run wires along the desk for best results.
|CS-PT-CC2||Cable Corral 2-Way||23"||5.25"||4.25"||
|CS-PT-CC2X||Cable Corral Jr. 2-Way||11.5"||5.25"||4.25"||
|CS-PT-CCJ||Cable Corral Jr.||11.5"||7"||4.25"||
- Standard 22.5" length for longer desks
- Junior 11.5" length for shorter desks, corner desks, student desks, etc
|Material||Recycled Steel||Recycled Steel||Recycled Steel||Recycled Steel|
|Holding Tray Width||23"||23"||11.5"||11.5"|
|Includes Mounting Hardware||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Steel Conducts Electricity - Are these cable corrals covered in a pastic or (better) rubber as not to conduct electricity? Thank you
- Thank you for your question. The steel only has a powder-coat finish on it and it is still conductive.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts