What's special about this cable protector?
- Cable protection for indoor and outdoor use
- Made of polyurethane
- Interlocking for minimum movement
- Easy setup and take-down. Lightweight
- 1 channel systems
- Click for More Features
These dropovers are the perfect solution for those pesky cords and cables that can be found in your home, office, garage, warehouse, retail stores etc. Wherever there are cables and cords, along with pedestrian traffic, there should be one of our light duty dropovers. Sturdier than other light duty cord covers, the DROPOVER-LITE is very versatile. Due to the T-Bone connectors, the length can be extended to complete the longest of cable runs!
NOTE: These products ship in 10-12 business days. The Dropover Lites are NO longer made with tread
|Part #||Description||Length||Width||Height||1 Channel||Color||Price|
|CPDO-137||DO-Lite 137||35.25"||5.250"||0.75"||1.375" W x 0.5" H||Black, Yellow|
|CPDO-357||DO-Lite 357||33.50"||10.875"||1.5"||3.625" W x 0.875" H||Black, Yellow|
- Ultra compact design for quick storage
- Low profile
- Small footprint
- Single piece
- Extremely durable
NOTE: The Dropover Lites are NO longer made with tread
Width (D) x Height (E)
|CPDO-137||DO-Lite 137||35.25"||5.250"||0.75"||1.375" W x 0.5" H||under 4 lbs.|
|CPDO-357||DO-Lite 357||33.50"||10.875"||1.5"||3.625" W x .875" H||under 10 lbs.|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- While this cord cover could be used on hardwood floors, it may slide around easily without some adhesive tape to hold it in place. You may wish to consider a different cord cover which may provide greater friction for that environment. Our rubber ducts are made of a heavier material and also have more contact with the floor surface.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts